Your Love for God, Your Journey?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟255,424.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Good day, I wish to ask for nice testimonies, of how you came to love God. How far have you come and how did you get there? What do you aim for now?

Do you love God with agape and or philos? Pardon my Greek.

Have you gone through growing cold?

Did an impartation make a difference?

Did you need or gain heart healing by love?

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟248,482.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
. How far have you come and how did you get there? What do you aim for now?

Welcome:)

I have been in situations where only the Lord got me through. An impartation of supernatural love from God can heal a hurting heart and take away years of bad things people have said to you.

My aim now is to be found a good and faithful servant on the day of the Lord, which I hope is fast approaching.

That is what it's all about, eternity. One day we will all enter it. We cannot take anything with us apart from our labour in the Lord, what we have done for his Kingdom will last forever. Everything else will perish.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟248,482.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen!

Yes I did gain amazing healing from God over some past hurts. If you just call out to the Lord he can pour healing into your heart:)

Plus God works for the good in all situations, so the past hurt can be used to advantage, you can empathise with others who are hurting.

:)

Upvote 0

brittany111

Feb 18, 2012
TX
✟7,958.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good day, I wish to ask for nice testimonies, of how you came to love God. How far have you come and how did you get there?

At each chapter in my life, through both joy and difficulty God has revealed new things to me about Himself and my relationship with Him.

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"how you came to love God."

It's more that HE loved ME, and ran me to ground at the age of 20, broken, hopeless, and suicidal, and HE showed Himself to me, and Conviced me of my SIN. When I cried out to Him for Forgiveness, and Surrender, He infilled me with His Holy Spirit, and I became His child.

"How far have you come and how did you get there?"

It's been 50 years since I became a Christian, and I "got here" by "keeping on, keeping on".

"What do you aim for now?"

Nothing in particular. Getting up in the morning and going to work, and keeping up with the other aspects of life is challenge enough. With my heart condition, The next significant event in my life will probably be Death. That's O.K. - I'm ready.

"Do you love God with agape and or philos?"

Either or Both depending on what's going on at the time. I'm completely selfish, and somewhat sociopathic so "Love" I don't know much about, but I DO understand "Obedience".

"Have you gone through growing cold?"

Absolutely.

"Did an impartation make a difference?"

Absolutely, several times

"Did you need or gain heart healing by love?"

I don't know what that particular Religious "Buzz word" would mean.

Last edited:
Upvote 0