You Call Us Racists

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
First thing first. Mexicans is NOT A RACE. So quit pulling the Race Card.
You should read Diehappy's post. He made a remark about Mexicans and linked Mexican to racism, I NEVER SAID that Mexican was a race.

See Below

Can you find something racist in the statement "public schools should teach sign language instead of spanish"? I can't. You made the same mistake I'm accusing a lot of other's of doing: that is, finding racism when there is none because we are all so scared of it.
Perhaps you misunderstood. I really was asking for clarification to your post. I am for immigrants learning English and for English as the official language in America. However, I dont believe that learning Spanish should be replaced by sign language.

Upvote 0

AmericanChristian91

May 24, 2007
California
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You should read Diehappy's post. He made a remark about Mexicans and linked Mexican to racism, I NEVER SAID that Mexican was a race.

See Below

Perhaps you misunderstood. I really was asking for clarification to your post. I am for immigrants learning English and for English as the official language in America. However, I dont believe that learning Spanish should be replaced by sign language.

Oops sorry then. Ignore what i said before:cool:

Upvote 0