Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

I have been following this story and I know that many Americans are confused about some of the details because even I, who have watched news for a "long" time, am somewhat "confused."

I'm not confused about what mtg stands for. I agree w/ her a lot of the time. On Maria's show, she also had the former Speaker McCarthy who (maybe this is a duh thing) disagreed with mtg about whether Johnson should go. I mean, McCarthy likely doesn't think much of mtg. But just the same, is that any reason, all by itself, to reject what she is trying to do?

She is correct that Congress needs to be more focused on what We the People want (a BORDER, for one, less SPENDING for another)--- not politics-as-usual, which appears to be an entrenched MO in Congress.

Some say she is trying to get attention. I really doubt that is her motive.

The telling thing for me is that the Democrats were the ones who saved Johnson from being ousted.

THAT kind of says it all :rolleyes:

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
No, people will just speculate.
yes, and there is a lot of projection going on

Someone who accuses mtg or anyone else of ONLY wanting to get attention... well, it is people in the public eye who accuse her of that and most people in the public eye.. enjoy being there.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

Maria Bartiromo is awesome!