USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and thanks. Well I don't know about "most" preacher since there are what over 30 million Churches in the world. I couldn't say most in my own city. Seems silly huh yet with God every word matters. The message over all I agree.

Luke 11:13. Have you received the holy Spirit since you believed? The 12/120 that waited for the promise. That promise came from where? Christ prayed to the Father? So seems God was right in Luke 11:13 how much more will your heavenly Father give the holy Spirit to them that ask. All 120 were saved before being filled with the holy Spirit. You shall receive power after... just saying. Not what I say.. don't take my word for any of this. If He said it.. maybe we should just ask. Oh we read then believe and even ask Jesus into our lifes be the lord of our life John 3:16. Then just ask Luke 11:13 and then thank Him for giving it. Just believe for with out faith we will never please Him.

Upvote 0

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi and thanks. Well I don't know about "most" preacher since there are what over 30 million Churches in the world. I couldn't say most in my own city. Seems silly huh yet with God every word matters. The message over all I agree.

Luke 11:13. Have you received the holy Spirit since you believed? The 12/120 that waited for the promise. That promise came from where? Christ prayed to the Father? So seems God was right in Luke 11:13 how much more will your heavenly Father give the holy Spirit to them that ask. All 120 were saved before being filled with the holy Spirit. You shall receive power after... just saying. Not what I say.. don't take my word for any of this. If He said it.. maybe we should just ask. Oh we read then believe and even ask Jesus into our lifes be the lord of our life John 3:16. Then just ask Luke 11:13 and then thank Him for giving it. Just believe for with out faith we will never please Him.
Where in John 3:16 did you read "to ask Jesus into our lives to be the Lord of our life."?

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0