London
✟109,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acts 19.15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

i agree with all the scriptures you post :)

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟43,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the hypocrisy is you agree with buddists
Ignored, you keep accusing me without showing quotes on my agreement with Buddhist doctrine. I wonder if Jesus felt this way with the Parisises.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ignored, you keep accusing me without showing quotes on my agreement with Buddhist doctrine. I wonder if Jesus felt this way with the Parisises.
you have agreement with a buddist speaking with a christian, and claim this is you loving buddists too, you show your belief is confusion of christ above all, sure you are sincere, for this forums standards.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟109,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
if im a wolf, then you are the same as me, there are many antichrists, they are all the same together.

Proverbs 18:1
Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Ezekiel 14:7
For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerning me; I the Lord will answer him by myself:

Matthew 25:32
And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Romans 1:1
Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 Corinthians 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Hebrews 7:26
For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

we are both an Adam and a Christ ... but this not out of order seeing first the natural and then the spiritual ... an elder that serves a younger ...

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this is Christianity for anyone hearing, the word of god is with power, the word and spirit of truth.

Ephesians 1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟285,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe Jesus is lord, but I think Hebrews 2:10-12 does confuse things.
Well, let's take a look at that:

"In bringing many sons to glory, (that's us, being brought to honor)
it was fitting that God for whom and through whom everything exists,
should make the captain (author) of our salvation (Jesus) perfect (complete in his human nature) through suffering.
Both the one (Jesus) who makes men holy (set apart from sin) and those who are made holy are of the same family (brothers in Christ).
So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. He says,
'I will declare your name to my brothers; (the Messiah calls us his brothers)
in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises. (Ps 22:22)' "

Jesus' humanity (human experience) was made complete in experiencing human suffering.
God does not suffer, and he is not lacking the full "experience" of the divine in not doing so.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,789,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

1703367188253.png

Wow. Great job folks. The OP asks Christians about what they do, and the thread is filled with bickering and flaming using scripture.

This thread is closed for clean up and review.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.