✟179,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good afternoon friends,

Imagine my delight when, upon returning from a short trip out of town, I find a new forum for my fellow Moderate Christians. Not only that, but my good friend Letalis was kind enough to add me to the staff! And, even better: I am partnering with my good friend flaglady.

So, by way of introduction:

I am Peter (AKA longhair75)

I have been a member of foru.ms for nearly four years. I have been working on staff for about eight months. I also Moderate in STR (Anglican) and SDA (Seventh Day Adventist) forums.

I was raised as a Roman Catholic. I converted to the Episcopal Church a few years ago. I live in the Midwestern USA and I make my living as senior technician for a small fire alarm company.

I am fortunate enough to be married to the Incomparable Sunflower. We have two adult daughters and one very spoiled cat.

I am looking forward to working here in this new forum.

Freedom&Light

and I will give you rest.
Jul 4, 2004
Longview, TX
✟12,566.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
If I may, I'd like to piggyback into this thread and introduce myself, too. :)

I've been here at CF/4U for 3 years, and had one nice round of being on staff about a year ago. Real life got in the way, and I had to quit for a period of time.

Thankfully, the Lord has blessed me with a peaceful existence, so I have time to volunteer!

I am currently a FSM in WWMC, NCBC, and the Non-Nicene Congregations. Letalis was nice enough to add me here, as well, and I am hopping up and down excited. This forum has really energized me.

I am owned by my chihuahua Ollie, who will dress up as Frankenstein, appropriately enough, for Halloween.

I am a social worker at a nursing home, and enjoy working with the elderly. My favorite resident- although we are not supposed to have those, of course- is a 103 yr old lady who likes to dance to live music with her walker. :D

I'm very grateful I get to help out. :)

In Him,
F&L

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums