Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for my friend Marlene .... a couple weeks ago she was airlifted to a hospital and it was determined she had a brain tumor. She had surgery and it was successful ... she is at home recuperating .... now it has been determined she has several tumors and will be starting chemotherapy soon.

On the good side of things .... I spoke with her yesterday and she is experiencing an overwhelming experience of all her past good experiences she has had in her life .... she describes it as amazing and as being a great comfort to her. She says its like reliving her entire life in her mind .... but only the "good stuff".

When I talk with her ... she is at total peace and just enjoying the memories she is being given. She is a sweet and very caring person and one couldn't ask for a better person for a friend.

Please pray ... thank you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟115,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my friend Marlene .... a couple weeks ago she was airlifted to a hospital and it was determined she had a brain tumor. She had surgery and it was successful ... she is at home recuperating .... now it has been determined she has several tumors and will be starting chemotherapy soon.

On the good side of things .... I spoke with her yesterday and she is experiencing an overwhelming experience of all her past good experiences she has had in her life .... she describes it as amazing and as being a great comfort to her. She says its like reliving her entire life in her mind .... but only the "good stuff".

When I talk with her ... she is at total peace and just enjoying the memories she is being given. She is a sweet and very caring person and one couldn't ask for a better person for a friend.

Please pray ... thank you.
I prayed for Marlene. It is good that God is giving her peace, and I prayed that her chemo treatments are successful at giving her more years of life to serve God and His people on Earth.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟208,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for Marlene, either naturally or supernaturally, so that she may be restored to health. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Upvote 0