• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

venting hear the sssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMainException

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2004
In my universe
✟19,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's good to vent, I'm glad you found a place where you could. I know that you may not be expecting any replys for this...but I will offer some words to you anyway...

Those people you see that have great relationships probably have a great big hole in their heart where the God-hole is...and I'm betting it hurts too bad to explain. They know that something is missing, so they put relationships there, hoping that it will fill it, but it doesn't...and when they break up, it's all the ever had and hurts even worse then.

Crying is good...it lets some of the anguish out...I can remember some nights when I cried for about 3 hours on and off. Think about their lives like this...you have, what 60 years of pain...and then, heaven, your haven...but them...they have 60 years of a tiny bit of fun...and then, hell, and the hole swallows them up. I am not saying, end life early and take a vacation for eternity....I'm saying, hold on...if you can hold on just a bit longer, you can become stronger and see the light again.

I encourage you to read my thread titled "for those who struggle" and a book by brennan Manning called "Abba's Child"

I will be praying for you!
Lauren

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.