Today + girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat777

Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
✟387.00
Today has been a real rough day for me - I didn't readd the Bible yesterday at all (not because I didn't have time but because I didn't want to). I woke up this morning and just felt like there was something missing - like He was not with me - then I had a couple of times today I could have today but I didn't. I prayed a little but still There was something missing. THis girl I like (and she likes me ) come over later and we watched a movie and hung out for a while and we went too far with stuff. Farther than we ever have together (though not really all that bad) but it was just lustful. When she left I went on line and fell to the ****ography thing. It has not been a good day - I don't feel right - Like the enemy is trying to tell me what I am doing is ok - BUT IT's Not. I know this is long but if you could please pray for me that this is not a new funk I fall into and that I get myself together before I fall again that would be awesome.

Upvote 0
It is sometimes difficult to keep yourself pure in today's climate and when you are young - remember to meditate on God's word in your youth, and always have someone to be accountable to. This forum site here is a good venue to be accountable to other Christians and receive encouragement and support.

Keep strong, and keep praying!!!

Upvote 0

Mat777

Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
✟387.00
Thank you - we have boundaries - but sometimes (very rarely we get swept away - mostly when the two of us have not been praying together and that sort of thing). I will talk to her and re-assert our boundaries - we both decided a long time ago that neither of us wanted to do anything but kiss another person before we were married.
Thanks again for your prayer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.