Visit site
✟10,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'd like to ask for a prayer request, if that's ok? Well, I am very angry at the moment...towards my parents, God, Church and my abuser. Please pray that I will get through this. I am still speaking to my parents, despite what I feel at the moment. I won't let my anger come between our relationship, but it is very hard. Please pray for me. I am leaving out quite abit of detail as it is a sensitive topic and I don't want to trigger anyone. Please PM me though if you want to.

Upvote 0

mac8

Nov 10, 2006
✟15,654.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for those who posted,
and continuing to pray for Pakistan situation and those affected.
Also for human trafficking, joining a Friday lunchtime ten minute vigil.
Also for a local family who bury their young son, Russell, here today after he took his own life last week, and Father Keith leading the service - there will be a large turnout from this small town.

Blessings,
Eleanor

Upvote 0

sreno7

Nov 11, 2005
Vancouver Island
✟8,708.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Please pray for my family. My husband (ex) is mentally ill and has attemped suicide numerous times. Last time he broke into my house and slashed his wrists when I phoned the police.
He has been released from the hospital because the doctor didn't think he was complying with his treatment.
He is very angry and the doctor's are worried that he may escalate and the children and I may be in danger.
I am trying to be strong and not let it bother me, but this is not the man I married. This is a man who left his family, lived with another woman, and when that ended he went crazy. He is totally self absorbed and pays no attention to the kids, and now we are to be afraid of him.
Please pray for his healing, his name is Robert, and please pray for peace for me and safety for all of us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BoazB

Dec 29, 2006
South Africa
✟2,335.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for the conversion of the entire Tovey family. They are all wonderful people that have given their lives to those in extreme poverty and will continue to do so. Pray that God will teach me how to witness to them.
Will do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BoazB

Dec 29, 2006
South Africa
✟2,335.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
And for my son in law, a muslim., and his wider family.

Eleanor
Ramadan is a good time to pray for him... that he has dreams of Jesus. Muslims believe that Allah speaks to them during Ramadan in dreams. (That would be irrefutable evidence).

I'll remember him and family in prayer.

Upvote 0

BoazB

Dec 29, 2006
South Africa
✟2,335.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
This is an URGENT request for prayer.

Long and the short of it.
A seeker who has undergone deliverence, but is going through deep depression as he faces guilt. He sees no point in life. Please pray that he will stand up as JUSTIFIED.
He as actually stopped eating... might stop drinking... please pray.

Upvote 0