Venice
✟587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep hearing about this book that is becoming very popular with young people in California. Apparently Amazon sells it, but it's in some bookstores, too. How do we get clergy to get familiar with it and address it directly before it becomes too big a thing? Here are some things being said about it:
"It's a fun way to get a rational, humanistic telling of the origins of Christianity and a way to move forward in your life without Christian dogma."

"Gary T. McDonald is a born storyteller, and his research is impeccable. The book is fascinating from beginning to end, and his long-overdue, iconoclastic portrait of the Apostle Paul made me stand up and cheer."―Lewis Shiner, author of Glimpses

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟813,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure how popular it could be yet...but I'm not saying that it won't get popular. Currently it only has two Amazon reviews and has been out since the end of January. That's not exactly a best seller on Amazon.

That said, it sounds interesting. If it is as well researched as they say it could be worth reading.

Upvote 0