California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
A virgin Sex on the Beach! Haha, the name sounds scandalous but it's actually an innocent fruit drink if you omit the alcohol. It's a lively mix of fresh orange juice, cranberry juice, peach nectar, and grenadine, and it's a lovely color. I'll post a pic below. :) The alcoholic version uses peach schnapps instead of nectar and adds in vodka. I've had it in Italy where they are more relaxed about drinking ages, but I actually prefer the nonalcoholic version.

Though the color doesn't look as pretty in the picture as it did in person. Enough with my rambling, hahaha.

What's your favorite song of 2016 thus far?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I know Sex on the Beach :) But I never tasted the nonalcoholic version, must admit..
I don't listen a lot to the radio so.. I don't know a lot of recent songs. I'm more of the old-fashioned kind. But I like very much this one, finally a good (and handsome) French singer! I listen to him very often and my sister is totally fan. He is a friend of one my oldest friend's boyfriend.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart::greenheart:

Moi j'aime bien!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this charming song. I'm going to buy it on iTunes.

Ha, this comment made me literally LOL: "Est-ce qu'il a le même coiffeur que Donald Trump?" :tearsofjoy: He's adorable, though, unlike the Donald. That's so awesome you have a connection to him.

What's your favorite thing about summer? (Since it's nearly here!)

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I don't have 1 favourite author but I like JK Rowling, JRR Tolkien & Patricia C. Wrede a lot. I don't really have a favourite poet tbh but I like the poems @Stanfordella has shared.

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
^ I miss seeing you here already. (@Cimorene let me know that she decided to self-ban her account until Christmas because she just landed a special opportunity that will require a lot of her time and focus, in addition to school and work obligations.)

My favorite flavor that is readily available at most ice cream parlors and in stores is pistachio. My absolute favorites are a tie between blisstastic flavors from ice cream stores in LA - lavender honey from Salt and Straw, and saffron and pistachio from this delightful Persian ice cream placed called Saffron & Rose.

What's your favorite song this season?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I will certainly miss you too @Cimorene , I already told you but I have a high opinion of you! I hope everything will be fine with your opportunity :)

I really like Sia' Cheap Thrills, in fact I like very much Sia's style!
What is your greatest fear? (You perfectly have the right to ignore the question if it is too personal, I won't be offensed!)

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My greatest fear would be losing a parent or sibling before their time. I'm optimistic they'll live long and continuously prosperous lives.

What's your favorite TV show from before you were born that you've watched on Netflix, in reruns or whatever? :)

Upvote 0

Lucillia

Apr 27, 2016
Oxford
✟12,086.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
red-dwarf.png

Favourite photo youve ever taken ?

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This isn't a picture I've taken, but one taken of me at the Grand Canyon that I love:
I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail.png

I don't have an all-time favorite picture that I've taken, but I love this recent one of the sunset:

What's your favorite scent? :)

Attachments

• heaven is singing.png
    heaven is singing.png
    384.9 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0