The earth is flat. (Impossible to debunk)

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,477.00
Faith
Seeker
In actuality, Florence is large, but not even as large as 1/4 of the US as opposed to being the size of the entirety of North America.

Show your work. How exactly did you determine that Florence would be the size of North America from the ISS for reference?

And what’s your reasoning for the other pictures? The ones that were high enough to show the other storms?

There are evidences of Google earth having high altitude balloons. Amateurs have done the same...

Such as? Who has ever gotten a ballon high enough to show pictures from the vantage points I showed you the four storms from?

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,028.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’d love to see your work on that. Like, how you actually determined the scale.

I’m no expert, but I’d say he size has to do with them being rather close to it. If that picture isn’t to your liking though...

https://www.space.com/41790-4-powerful-storms-seen-from-space.html

Have fun denying all of that.

And again, you can spot it on the ISS live feed if you wait long enough.

By the way, are you at least conceding that there are satellites in space that are capable of showing things on the Earth below (albeit skewed, as you think)
From DSCOVR EPIC Satellite 2018-09-12:18:27.40
https://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/archive/natural/2018/09/12/png/epic_1b_20180912182740.png
epic_1b_20180912182740.png

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Show your work. How exactly did you determine that Florence would be the size of North America from the ISS for reference?

And what’s your reasoning for the other pictures? The ones that were high enough to show the other storms?

Such as? Who has ever gotten a ballon high enough to show pictures from the vantage points I showed you the four storms from?
Again, as I already explained... the supposed curve of the earth, shown in the picture, is at such an exaggerated rate that the earth, if it had such a curve, and the storm was that large in comparison to it.. then the storm would take up a seriously large portion of the northern hemisphere, similar to North America.

However, if you think that this is a legitimate representation of the curve or the earth and the size of the storm... then 1/ the earth is getting smaller and 2/ the entire US and Canada are going to get flooded.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,477.00
Faith
Seeker
Oh, thank you. Notice the size of the storm, in relation to the curve of the earth..

Then compare the previously submitted photo in post # 114.

The ISS is only about 254 miles above the Earth. That’s not all that high, and it only sees about 3% of the Earth at any given time.

If you don’t believe me, find a picture of the entire US from the ISS. You won’t be able to, because it can’t cover that much space at any given time.

And you still haven’t explained the other pictures I presented.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,477.00
Faith
Seeker
Again, as I already explained... the supposed curve of the earth, shown in the picture, is at such an exaggerated rate that the earth, if it had such a curve, and the storm was that large in comparison to it.. then the storm would take up a seriously large portion of the northern hemisphere, similar to North America.

However, if you think that this is a legitimate representation of the curve or the earth and the size of the storm... then 1/ the earth is getting smaller and 2/ the entire US and Canada are going to get flooded.

That should be easy to show then. Find a picture of America from the ISS at comparable distance and put it against the picture I showed you.

I’ll tell you right now, though: you won’t be able to.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That should be easy to show then. Find a picture of America from the ISS at comparable distance and put it against the picture I showed you.

I’ll tell you right now, though: you won’t be able to.
I am not going to spend any time on photo's from the ISS or satellites. The one from that satellite would be the first real photo of earth from space that everyone has been waiting for, but been unable to get, without being photo shopped, as was admitted by NASA because "it has to be".

I believed that, sooner or later, NASA or some related organization, will get someone to spend a sufficient amount of time to produce a proper CGI/Photo Shopped image that can be passed off as real and not so easily proven to be fake, as the ones with copy and pasted cloud formations and, even, the word "sex" in the cloud formations.

Maybe this image is it... who knows. How would you tell? They have not put out a genuine real picture of the moon from space...........ever......

So, sorry if I don't accept this image either.

As for photos from the ISS.... give me a break.. buy them a big boy camera.. with a real lens.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,477.00
Faith
Seeker
I am not going to spend any time on photo's from the ISS or satellites. The one from that satellite would be the first real photo of earth from space that everyone has been waiting for, but been unable to get, without being photo shopped, as was admitted by NASA because "it has to be".

NASA admitted no such thing. Please, show the entire unedited quote where they did, if that's your assertion.

that can be passed off as real and not so easily proven to be fake

You have proven nothing to be fake. You claimed it was faked, but you've yet to provide any real evidence to that effect, not only for the initial image I provided of the storm, but the subsequent ones from higher altitudes.

So, sorry if I don't accept this image either.

Oh, it's okay. I didn't expect you to. That was honestly the point.

As for photos from the ISS.... give me a break.. buy them a big boy camera.. with a real lens.

I didn't even ask you to accept it was real, I just wanted you to back up your assertion that the photo I provided would have Florence to be the size of the entire United States. That would be as simple as showing another photo from the ISS where the entire United States is in view. Of course, you can do no such thing, because the ISS is too close to the Earth.

For reference, here's Italy from the ISS.

Br2oI7ZCIAIupB4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br2oI7ZCIAIupB4.jpg

So when you said, early that Florence should be the size of the United States if that picture was real, you were just pulling it out of your rectum.

By the way, as a quick add, I looked it up last night, and what you were thinking earlier about Google Earth satellite images being taken from high altitude balloons is nonsense. No balloon has ever or even can ever go higher than about 23 miles before it pops. Satellite images are capable of taking photos from MUCH higher altitudes than that.

Oh, and one final thing, that's admittedly not important, but grinds my grammar gears...

There are evidences of Google earth having high altitude balloons. Amateurs have done the same...

'Evidences' is not a word. There is no plural of 'evidence'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
For reference, here's Italy from the ISS.

Br2oI7ZCIAIupB4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br2oI7ZCIAIupB4.jpg

Beautiful photo but I notice that the solar panels in the upper left hand corner are perfectly rectilinear while horizon beyond is curved. This is impossible with a fish eye lens. The only explanation I can offer is that the panels are actually curved so the fish eye lens straightened them out. Those clever liars at NASA!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,477.00
Faith
Seeker
Beautiful photo but I notice that the solar panels in the upper left hand corner are perfectly rectilinear while horizon beyond is curved. This is impossible with a fish eye lens. The only explanation I can offer is that the panels are actually curved so the fish eye lens straightened them out. Those clever liars at NASA!

Funny you should mention this. Just yesterday, I was watching the ISS feed, trying to see if I could spot Florence. I didn't, but I did stick around long enough to see an astronaut readjusting the camera. He put it in front of...well, I don't know what the apparatus was, but it was a big metal thing next to where the camera was, and it was focusing on that for a little while before he adjusted it again.

Throughout all this, it was pretty clear to see that the image wasn't distorted in anyway. Nothing looked warped or out of proportion.

Would love to know the explanation. Pretty solidly proves that a) someone is up there and b) the lens is normal.

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Funny you should mention this. Just yesterday, I was watching the ISS feed, trying to see if I could spot Florence. I didn't, but I did stick around long enough to see an astronaut readjusting the camera. He put it in front of...well, I don't know what the apparatus was, but it was a big metal thing next to where the camera was, and it was focusing on that for a little while before he adjusted it again.

Throughout all this, it was pretty clear to see that the image wasn't distorted in anyway. Nothing looked warped or out of proportion.

Would love to know the explanation. Pretty solidly proves that a) someone is up there and b) the lens is normal.
Or, it was done in a pool with a green screen..

Try this...

Go to the live feed for the ISS. Get the app that tells you when the ISS is going over your house. When it goes over your house, check the sky it is showing in the live feed and the sky that is over your house.

Many people are reporting that the sky on the live feed is different than that of what is over their house.

Simple enough to do and worth checking out, no?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You just make this up as you go around? You claim an open mind but your posts indicate otherwise.
Seriously, a lot of evidence has been shown that proves that much of the space walking is done in a pool. Air bubbles and SCUBA divers etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,477.00
Faith
Seeker
Or, it was done in a pool with a green screen..

Try this...

Go to the live feed for the ISS. Get the app that tells you when the ISS is going over your house. When it goes over your house, check the sky it is showing in the live feed and the sky that is over your house.

Many people are reporting that the sky on the live feed is different than that of what is over their house.

How many?

Upvote 0