Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me as the little apartment I live in has been sold and I have to move. I'm a 59 year old single man struggling with poor health by myself. I have looked at a few places to rent and I find it all too depressing. I wish I wasn't in this predicament. I feel overwhelmed with stress & anxiety. I can't sleep at night thinking about what to do. I need God to be by my side and hold my hand.

Please pray I have God's presence & assurance of love in my life and pray I find another place to rent soon where I will be safe & happy. Let it all work out for me please in the name of Christ Jesus our Lord.

God bless you all!

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will find the answers from You to his prayers through the reading/studying of what You have SAID in Your word. It is hard to get an answer from someone unless we talk to them in person, pick up the phone, or communicate in other ways. May they use the way in which You have chosen to communicate to us, the Bible, and Your Spirit speaking through the Bible. Amen.

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for your prayers! A miracle has happened, God found me another place to live which is cheaper in rent than the one I'm leaving and better. A couple of weeks ago I was chatting to a neighbor and he said he was leaving, I told him that I was looking for a new place to live so he showed me his apartment and it was fabulous so I contacted his landlord and ended up signing a 12 month lease on the property and I move in next Thursday so God has heard your prayers and dropped this right in my lap. :clap:

Praise be to God the most holy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums