Visit site
✟6,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, everyone! Please pray for my brother, who has been going through some terrible health concerns lately. I prefer not to go into detail, but he's been through a very hard time, and he is losing hope. I also ask you to pray for my entire family during this troubling time and for my own financial concerns and depression. I pray that the Lord may give them all a happy outcome. Your prayers would be so appreciated and know that I will be praying for everyone here at Christian Forums as well! God bless!

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟930,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Lord bless you and keep you , the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift the light of His countenance upon you and give you peace. So may God place His name on you and bless you and your brother.

The Word of the Lord is a strong tower - the righteous run to it and are safe.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,279,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God’s blessings upon your brother’s health & financial concerns extending to all his loved ones effected by this distress. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Upvote 0

DreamyLaLa

Apr 11, 2024
Ventura
Visit site
✟6,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Lord bless you and keep you , the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift the light of His countenance upon you and give you peace. So may God place His name on you and bless you and your brother.

The Word of the Lord is a strong tower - the righteous run to it and are safe.
Amen. Thank you for your heartfelt prayer and consoling words. I'm deeply grateful for them!

Upvote 0

DreamyLaLa

Apr 11, 2024
Ventura
Visit site
✟6,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God’s blessings upon your brother’s health & financial concerns extending to all his loved ones effected by this distress. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Amen. Thank you so much! And a huge thank you to everyone else who is offering their prayers for my family and my intentions.

Upvote 0