Say Hi, Gracie (Newbies say hello thread)

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
what about me? I won't even wash my cheek...that is, if the kiss is from you!!

Oh YEAH???? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

So, how many kids do we wanna have, Protty? I opt for 7 like the 7 deadly sins!:p

Upvote 0

plum

my thoughts are free
Nov 30, 2003
✟48,380.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not new to CF by any means, but I've only been posting in WWMC for a month or two tops. The Messianic forum has been a good home to me for the past year and a half, but I've since stopped having a congregational home forum on CF for one reason or another.

:wave: always a pleasure to make or renew your acquaintance

Upvote 0

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm not new to CF by any means, but I've only been posting in WWMC for a month or two tops. The Messianic forum has been a good home to me for the past year and a half, but I've since stopped having a congregational home forum on CF for one reason or another.

:wave: always a pleasure to make or renew your acquaintance

:wave: Hello eirene! Always good to have you here with us! Please look around and feel welcomed!:hug:

Reactions: plum
Upvote 0
S

ScottUnitarian

Hello, all. My name is Scott and I consider myself a liberal Christian. I'm an American living in Rome and it's difficult to find a fellowship or church here in which I feel comfortable, so I'm glad to have found this forum and hope to make many new friends.

I consider myself unitarian in theology, more or less, although I do think Jesus' exact nature is difficult to understand and is something more than human alone. I also believe in miracles and supernatural events, particularly many of those recorded in the Gospels and Epistles. I consider myself a very spiritual person and try to love others the best I can. Loving God is never a problem! ;-)

I don't want to be long-winded, so hello again!

Scott

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Speculative

Senior Veteran
May 29, 2007
Seattle
✟19,750.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Gracie:wave:

I usually consider myself as a moderate, but I'm finding that what passes for moderate in Seattle is usually considered liberal anywhere east of I-5 (and on this forum) so I think I'll be dropping by here from time to time if you all don't mind :)

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everybody! I'm not exactly new here, so many of you know me already, but I'll introduce myself anyway, for the benefit of those I haven't met yet.

I'm, er... what am I exactly? Oh, yes! A child of the living God! Though I love to hang out here for the good company and the good conversation I'm not all that liberal. By theology, I guess I'm sort of a charismatic Anglican-Lutheran with emerging church tendencies.

And I'm from Seattle (hi Speculative! :wave: ), a very liberal town. But that's a good thing sometimes: I managed to find a good church home with an Assemblies of God church. That's a Pentecostal denomination that I suspect would be too conservative for me anywhere but in Seattle... but the Seattle version seems to suit me pretty well.

What else? I'm a life-long tomboy/girl geek with a Peter Pan complex, 53 years old and still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. I make my living as a pc tech. I love reading, especially SF and mysteries. I'm a political junkie (conservative side of libertarian) and a history buff.

Glad to know you all! :hug:

Upvote 0

Speculative

Senior Veteran
May 29, 2007
Seattle
✟19,750.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And I'm from Seattle (hi Speculative! :wave: ), a very liberal town. But that's a good thing sometimes: I managed to find a good church home with an Assemblies of God church.
Hi Izdaari :wave: I know of a very excellent AoG church in Seattle :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi CaDan - that is a very interesting name! May I ask how you thought it up?

You wouldn't have heard the story . . . .

My name is not Dan and I have never been to California. :D

I signed up for CF after seebs nagged me for a few weeks. At the time I signed up, we were preparing to go to trial against a junk fax defendant named CaDan. So seebs would recognize me, I chose a name he would immediately recognize.

I never really intended to keep the name or stay around the site this long. I have occasionally changed my name (Baldrick, SmokyGirl, and SpaceCat), but I keep coming back to CaDan.

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
You wouldn't have heard the story . . . .

My name is not Dan and I have never been to California. :D

I signed up for CF after seebs nagged me for a few weeks. At the time I signed up, we were preparing to go to trial against a junk fax defendant named CaDan. So seebs would recognize me, I chose a name he would immediately recognize.

I never really intended to keep the name or stay around the site this long. I have occasionally changed my name (Baldrick, SmokyGirl, and SpaceCat), but I keep coming back to CaDan.
That's an awesome story. By the way, I have a friend (a lawyer) who used to do junk fax suits. He used to work for a lawyer firm in Cleveland, OH but has now moved to Atlanta, GA.

Upvote 0