Status
Not open for further replies.

childoffaith

Mar 19, 2004
✟15,163.00
Faith
Christian
Okay
There is a friend of mine that needs great prayer. I went through this already so now she is coming to me for help. But it is way too much for me handle. For years now she has been feeling left out and unliked. She has been rejected by her father soo many times. She has began to become depressed and well she has been cutting her arms. it is really scaring me. I don't want to kill herself. she told me not to tell anyone. If her mom finds out then she would be sent to psychiatrist. She has already gone to one and it is what also is causing the problem. i guess I'm asking for advise but also a just needed to vent to someone without her knowing. Thanks

Apr 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟7,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know how it feels to be left out. I almost committed suicide myself. It's really tough. It seems like no one loves or cares about you anymore. God seems s distant and as elusive as can be. You have to love your freind, no matter what. Thick or thin, high or low, good or well. Is she a christian? If she is, tell her come back to the light. If she's not, help her. More than anything, she needs to know tht she has a freind that won't give up on her. She needs that now. Don't let this slip by. Please dont let this slip by. Right now she is very unstable, if you say something to make her mad at you, it could be over. Yet, you still have to be firm. She needs to know that there's something there.
She came to you, because you look like a fig tree that will have fruit. Something to help her. Do you have fruit? Will you give her what she longs for? She longs for Peace.

Matthew 22:18-19- "Now in the morning, when he was returning to the city, He became hungry. Seeing a lone fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it except leaves only; and He said to it, 'No longer shall there ever be any fruit from you.' And at once the fig tree withered."

I ask you, when your friend comes to you, will you have the fruit she desires? Give her what she wants, a friend with peace in there life. Ask god to give you what you need. He'll help you. He will. If you need me at all, FOR ANYTHING, contact me. my outside email is on my profile. Good luck.
Orange.

Upvote 0
Apr 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟7,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't let your personal feelings get in the way. Like maybe you not the one to "save her" but, you can't sit around and cover your eyes. This is an opprotunity to make her feel loved and set aside your differences. That's what i had to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chaelsworld0o

Apr 7, 2004
South Carolina
✟864.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I want you to know that I'm praying for all these situations. I know it's tough. I've had several friends that have been through this. It's scary and I want to reach out to them so badly but nothing I seem to say will change their minds. Until later... when they need help. :) God works in amazing ways, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.