Pakistan-India conflict

Azrael

May 22, 2002
ameriKa
Visit site
✟165.00
I have no doubts that if India and Pakistan have a nuclear conflict that WW3 will follow, the region is to unstable, plus China and Russia have interests in the region. I think if I saw that headline I would cry and hold my kids, because everything that I hoped for them would be gone and the world would be a nightmare.

Upvote 0

strathyboy

Jan 30, 2002
Visit site
✟1,376.00
Originally posted by 2002 Christian
"Pakistan NUKES India! Will it lead to WW3?"

If this was the headline tomorrow morning, how would you live differently? (I hope the title didn't scare you.)

I don't think it would necessarily lead to WW3, although I admit it certainly could. It would greatly depend on the responses of the international community. Whoever launched nukes first would have to be made an example. The repercussions for launching a nuclear weapon must be made so dire that no nation would risk using the nukes.

If that actually was the headline, I don't think I'd live life too differently. It would take something a little closer to home to significantly change my thinking. If the US entered into it, then I'd be worried, since that could have huge repercussions for Canada.

Upvote 0
Perhaps it is Time to Create a Planet of Peace
This e mail is sent in high hopes that the issues of war and the role of women be
addressed as follows:
The women of the planet Earth have far more power than is commonly known. Some of
the Male leaders of certain countries make war and threats of war while others threaten to
withhold stock piles of energy resources.
However, these actions and threats and weapons of mass destruction can not shine a light
to the power that the women of the planet hold.
If the women on this planet could communicate and gather together and vow to not
reproduce until all war, threats of war and control of the planet resources by the elite
cease and desist, women would be Creating a Planet of Peace.
Should this binding together of all women on the planet Earth take place and remain,
there would be peace forevermore.
There is no weapon greater than the God given ability to reproduce or
to not reproduce.
At any time, women can agree to use this power that has been granted to them by God.
The women of this planet can simply choose to use their God granted power and vow to
stop reproduction until the insanity of war cease and desist.
Should the insanity of war continue, the entire human race would peacefully, silently and
gracefully die and cease to exist.
We wouldn't go out with a huge bang or blast.....we would cease with a whimper.
That is a pretty powerful weapon, indeed!
Perhaps it is time for the women of the world to bind!
Perhaps it is time for the women of this planet to use the power granted to them by God.

Frankly I tire of witnessing the births of children only to suffer their murder in
the name of war.

Vicki Carlson

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Vicki Calson,

I'll give you the same reply for your same post as I did in the other forum you pasted this to

Very sad way of looking at things. Children are God's blessings. A child can brighten a mother's eye and a be the father's joy. A child gives us love and understanding. We live for God and for our children. If women quit having babies and I woke up to see a world with only adults I'd just assume die in war as to go on. It is sad that Children are born and die and sometimes don't get the basic needs but it is better to live a day than to never exist at all. Please reconcider your thoughts.
Love and God Bless.

Wives be subject to your husbands....So does God leave the chose to conceive or not conceive to women or men???? Now maybe if you want to state not to marry but to have your life dedicated solely to God this may be an answer.

I find nothing from the Bible to back up this email and really believe it is against what Christ would want.

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If I see that I know it is the beginning of the end of the end times, starting with World War III. Then comes the rise of Antichrist and hopefully the Rapture.
If the post tribs are right we're in for a lot of trouble.
I know the first thing I will do if I hear of the war starting. . . :cry: :sigh: I'll worry about someone.

Upvote 0

niwde

Mar 7, 2002
Visit site
✟643.00
i am not a racist but i am trying to say that pakistanis and indians are the same they are indians,dravidians and aryans
i do not see a point of killing ur own race,stupid right
both countries are so poor(maybe the people)and they are going to war
after the war they cry for help,save our children(all rubbish)first they destroy themselves then they expect the international community to help them
if i was given the same power like hitler,rather kill all of them so that we may sleep in peace.
all a bunch of troublemakers who had eaten to much and gone short of things to do,so they fight
stupid people

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I choose to differ with you on that, as I am currently pre-trib and may become post trib if it looks like things are heading downhill for the pretrib scenario.
There are many views on prophecy, and I think this is a secondary issue which we do not need to debate here in News and Current Events.
If you want to debate it, please go to Eschatology and leave me out of it, please. :)
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Please pray! :pray: To show you the gravity of this on a somewhat personal level, look at our member list. I can remember two people from India on there at least, and there are probably more from both India and Pakistan. Not to mention the countries the fallout would affect. :eek:
A conservative estimate of that is that at least 100 people on our very forum are in danger as we speak.
please pray for them. :pray:

Upvote 0