Akron
✟75,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I have always had a problem to understand nothing. According to Science nothing does not exist, there always something. We do not know if anything exists outside or the Universe. Of course there is a theory that there are many universes. Also we are told that nothing is impossible with God. Yet He can not lie, cheat, steal or do anything contrary to His nature. Then there is the question of the laws of science and physics. Where do they come from?

• Useful
Reactions: Vambram

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
We are told the sum total of everything is nothing.
  1. The Zero-Energy Universe:
    • Imagine the moment of the Big Bang, the cosmic birth that ignited all existence.
    • At that instant, an immense surge of positive energy burst forth, propelling the universe into being.
    • But here’s the fascinating part: Simultaneously, an equal amount of negative energy emerged.
    • These twin forces, like cosmic twins, balanced each other perfectly, resulting in a zero-energy universe.
    • It’s as if the cosmic accountant tallied up the cosmic ledger, ensuring that the cosmic sum remained precisely zero12.
  2. The Dance of Creation:
    • Positive energy surged forth, birthing galaxies, stars, and the cosmic tapestry.
    • Negative energy, its counterpart, wove through the fabric of spacetime, shaping the cosmic architecture.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟682,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have always had a problem to understand nothing
I have a problem understanding both ends of the continuum. That is, it is hard to image nothing and it is equally hard to imagine infinity.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I have a problem understanding both ends of the continuum. That is, it is hard to image nothing and it is equally hard to imagine infinity.
The concept of infinitesimal plays a crucial role in understanding the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
That is, it is hard to image nothing and it is equally hard to imagine infinity.
It is amazing in the Bible in Genesis chapter 1 how much meaning there is in one word and even the first letter of a world. All the books in the world would only be starting to explain what a word means.

John 21 25 "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written."

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟682,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The concept of infinitesimal plays a crucial role in understanding the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
I had to look both bolded texts up. Infinitesimal reminds me of something my dad would say. "If you start at one end of a room and keep going half way to the other end, you will never reach the other side of the room." I think he was messing with a young boys brain. :)

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I had to look both bolded texts up.
I am kind of stuck because those are the terms I need to use in reference to what I was talking about. I tend to point to what other people say so I do not have to explain it. Although we use to use the word infinitesimal because we thought it was a neat word. It just means smaller than small. AT least we used it to mean extra small.

Upvote 0