New guy in love with Jesus

Nov 14, 2013
✟7,832.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys,

My name is Nikola. I am 39, married to my beautiful wife - Helen, and we have two girls - Anna and Mikaela. I am living in Bulgaria. I am a full time minister of the Gospel since 1994. If You want to get to know my family better, You can visit my YouTube channel devoted to short video teachings about how to practically live for the Lord Jesus. Since I can't post the link here yet (I don't yet have 50 posts or more), let me just tell You to go to YouTube and in the Search engine, write "Life of Jesus YouTube Channel". The first result that comes will say exactly the same thing: "Life of Jesus YouTube Channel". The photo associated with it is a guy with a blue shirt and yellowish tie, on a dark yellow background - that's me.

It's connected with the Life of Jesus Website (You will find a link to it in the description of all the videos in the above channel), which has gathered more than a million views over the years - my website, where, again, You can read about my family.

I'll be happy to read your comments and thoughts.

Blessings!

alex2165

Jan 2, 2014
✟11,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Nicola.

While I was searching to find some interesting threads in this forum I found your post.
Usually I ignore advertisements but I just wonder what kind of Christian community you have in Bulgaria?

Are you guys Orthodox Christians, or your type of Evangelists or Baptist?

Concerning “you tube” there is no way I can find your channel after a year of your post here.

So, if you still around I will appreciate for your reply.

Alex

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear nikoladimitrov. Here you can prove your love to Jesus by following these great Commandments by Jesus Himself. In Matthew 22: 35-40: Jesus tells us:
The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all your hearts, with all your souls, and with all your minds. The second is like it: Love your neighbour as you love yourselves. Then Jesus points out: " On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." God is Love, and God wants loving men and women. In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " Ask and you shall receive," we ask God for Love and Joy, then we thank God, and share all Love and Joy with our neighbour: all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends. God sees our loving efforts, and God will bless us.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again." We give up our selfish wants and wishes, and start loving and caring. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on loving and caring.
Jesus our Saviour will help and guide us, JESUS IS THE WAY. This is a great way to prove your Love to Jesus, dear nikola. I say this with love. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0