Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Turtledarling>AppleLily>GreenHistorian>Historia>Novella>.Paradox.>Historia>Henrietta

Sorry, I will not be going with McAwesome. I still love that suggestion. :D

:eek:

That is a few name changes ^_^

That is a few...

:angel:

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

crishmael

nothing but the rain
Aug 29, 2008
Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, if you are going to add more than what I requested in my post, might as well go hog wild.

Turtledarling>AppleLily>GreenHistorian>Historia>Novella>.Paradox.>Historia>Henrietta

Sorry, I will not be going with McAwesome. :D I still love that suggestion.

Ladies and Gentleman, the Undisputed CF Name Changing Champ!

WWF_Undisputed_Championship.jpg

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I don't understand why this is stickied...

I've also had many more names than the ones on the list.

Originally, I was tinkheartsjesus and have moved on from there....

Because it is needed. I asked a admin to sticked this thread due to the constant changes of people changing names in Singles - and this will be a record of any past, present, or future name changes. So that there won't be any more threads - just like the Welcomes/Goodbye thread - 1 thread under 1 roof.

Trying to help with the confusion the past few weeks and any future changes - people can just post in this thread - instead of making a new thread about it.

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Neither do I. We already had to have a sticky clean up once before. Shouldn't we all vote to what gets stickied from now on?

And Drew, I love you and all, but I'd appreciate if my name wasn't on the list.

Upvote 0

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because it is needed. I asked a admin to sticked this thread due to the constant changes of people changing names in Singles - and this will be a record of any past, present, or future name changes. So that there won't be any more threads - just like the Welcomes/Goodbye thread - 1 thread under 1 roof.

Trying to help with the confusion the past few weeks and any future changes - people can just post in this thread - instead of making a new thread about it.

God Bless,
Drew

Good intentions though, Drew. :hug:

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟29,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I only doubt the need for it to be stickied because like most things on CF, this name changing wave is a fad. It will be over as quickly as it started and then this thread will be a moot point.

Maybe its not a bad idea for now to have it stickied but I think it could be taken down in a few weeks when the need for it has passed.

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

God Bless,
Drew

Oh, I really don't think it is needed, so I was just curious. It seems pointless to me. Maybe I've been here too long. (PS. Keri, I thought the decision is that the stickied threads would be voted on, but I guess you just have to PM an Admin now.)

I haven't seen anyone making a thread about their new names, but then again - I haven't really been reading too many new threads the last few days.

Please remove my name from the list, and I'll unsubscribe from the thread now too. Thanks and have a great day!

Reactions: Keri
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

I've also had many more names than the ones on the list.

Originally, I was tinkheartsjesus and have moved on from there....

I did a max of 3 different name changes so that if anyone remembers someone from 2008 to the current 2011 - it could be easier in that sense. But I did what I thought was the best way to do it in that regards.

Neither do I. We already had to have a sticky clean up once before. Shouldn't we all vote to what gets stickied from now on?

And Drew, I love you and all, but I'd appreciate if my name wasn't on the list.

I did gave my concerns to the admin when I originally requested my thread to be stickied about the pros and the cons of it. I knew there could be bash-slash BUT I felt it is needed - because I'll be honest it confused the crap out of me when 7-9 people suddenly changes their usernames all at once. I'm cool with 1-2 once in awhile but not 9 at the same time. I also had a few of my friends that thanked me for this thread - because they had similar concerns.

I also removed your name from the list :) :angel:

Good intentions though, Drew. :hug:

Thank You :hug:

I only doubt the need for it to be stickied because like most things on CF, this name changing wave is a fad. It will be over as quickly as it started and then this thread will be a moot point.

Maybe its not a bad idea for now to have it stickied but I think it could be taken down in a few weeks when the need for it has passed.

I do agree that for right now it could be a "fad" and if when the time comes when it has settled - I will ask the same admin to unstickied it - and just include it in my signature until it is needed again situation.

New Statement:

I know there would be some back-slash or the question to "why" it is being stickied - everyone has their own opinion and I shall respect each one with a Godly viewpoint.

I wanted to help - it confused me as well as others on this sub-forum. I love you all but really 8 people all decided to change their name at the same time - will just confuse people - new, returning, old, and regular members.

It may be unstickied in the following weeks ahead but for now - I feel it is neccessary to update the members of this sub-forum.

Thank You - Take Care - God Bless

Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.