Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
oh i didn't say i'd marry mr. no-name. but hey... i will be here for a few months more. i need something to occupy my time with!
Shari no!
I'm telling your husband that you wasted your time with someone you knew you weren't going to marry.
Am I going to marry a CFer?

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Shari no!
I'm telling your husband that you wasted your time with someone you knew you weren't going to marry.
Am I going to marry a CFer?

party pooper! fine. i'll stay away from him. but he's just....so.... *sighs dreamily* you know that guy on Prison Break? I am not exaggerating in any way, shape, or form. They could be brothers.

and i dunno... you might. we don't know that Patrick isn't on here ;)

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
party pooper! fine. i'll stay away from him. but he's just....so.... *sighs dreamily* you know that guy on Prison Break? I am not exaggerating in any way, shape, or form. They could be brothers.

and i dunno... you might. we don't know that Patrick isn't on here ;)
Who says I'm going to marry Patrick?
Did you put him on here?

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
did you really just ask that?
Yes.
What are you going to do about it?
It's not like anything has happened yet.
I'll believe it when I see it.
nope. but facebook is still suggesting him as a friend to me, so i know how to find him if i wanted to :satisfied:
And you plan on doing what with that information?
Go ahead!
Send him a message saying, "Hey! Cassie likes you!"
It's not like he doesn't know!

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
what am I going to do about you two getting married? Um, i'll probably show up at the wedding. I am expecting to be in the wedding party after all. just give me a few weeks notice so i can book the time off work =)
No what are you going to do about me asking whether or not we'll actually get married.
It's not like I have a ring on my finger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Shari I don't know what you mean by operative word.
The point is no ring: no promise of wedding.
btw are you smiling *that* smile right now?

Pffffttt:blush::blush::blush:

I mean....

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

*Cassie throws an unopened bottle of Sprite on the ground and runs out of the room*

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Shari I don't know what you mean by operative word.
The point is no ring: no promise of wedding.

Pffffttt:blush::blush::blush:

I mean....

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

*Cassie throws an unopened bottle of Sprite on the ground and runs out of the room*

LoL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
L

Lord Of The Forest

Well, every time I type out LOTF I can't help thinking of LOTR! ^_^ Just reading his name makes me think instantly of Lord of the Rings. So much so, that I cannot undo that mental association. I will forever picture LOTF looking like Elijah Wood.
I'm not complaining that people associate my username's acronym to that of Lord of the Rings, or even that you, Rose, have mental pictures of me looking like Elijah Wood (You know exactly what I look like!), but as someone who watched all of the documentaries, commentaries, interviews, and other supplementary material included with each LOTR extended edition (yes, I totally did...and enjoyed every minute of it...I also watch the credits of movies to see the technical personel), I believe I can honestly say that Young Master Elijah strikes me as a bit of a dope. As does Sean Bean.

Christopher Lee, on the other hand, is incredible and awesome in every way, shape, and form. I mean, he is almost 90, he is still acting, up until last year, he was involved in contributing vocals (narration and singing) in a symphonic metal band, he has released several records of his own (including a symphonic metal-opera based on one of his ancestors, Charlemagne), he worked in the British Secret Service, knows exactly what a person looks like when they have been stabbed in the back (I don't want to know that one), and has been married to the same woman since 1961.

Reactions: Rose of Eden
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.