• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

my friend has cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv4godremains

Apr 13, 2005
✟2,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know this is an area for those with cancer themselves, but, my friend has cancer, and I don't know how long he has left, I just wanted to ask you guys to pray for him, he has 5 kids, a loving wife, and all his birth family are over in Iraq.

I'll be praying for you guys by the way!
God bless!

bluetrinity

Lost sheep
Aug 7, 2002
Visit site
✟2,733.00
Faith
Catholic
luv4godremains said:
I know this is an area for those with cancer themselves, but, my friend has cancer, and I don't know how long he has left, I just wanted to ask you guys to pray for him, he has 5 kids, a loving wife, and all his birth family are over in Iraq.

I'll be praying for you guys by the way!
God bless!

Please have him check out the Halelujah Diet. I can't post the link here, but if you google it, you will find it. I know, it sounds crazy but many people have healed themselves from cancer through nutrition. For scientific evidence check out the excellent book "The China Study" by T. Colin Campbell. There is no absolute proof that diet can heal cancer (there is usually no such thing), but there is a mountain of scientific studies that show that it does.

Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
bluetrinity said:
Please have him check out the Halelujah Diet. I can't post the link here, but if you google it, you will find it. I know, it sounds crazy but many people have healed themselves from cancer through nutrition. For scientific evidence check out the excellent book "The China Study" by T. Colin Campbell. There is no absolute proof that diet can heal cancer (there is usually no such thing), but there is a mountain of scientific studies that show that it does.
I totally agree! Nutrition, though not a sure-fire cancer curer, has been shown to cure many people. Of course, you'll never see this in the news for the medical establishment would never allow it; cancer research would go broke.

In addition to what BlueTrinity posted, you might want to Google "Eden Valley health" and click on the first link displayed to you. That place had my brother-in-law cured of his brain cancer until HE decided to stop following the diet they laid out for him. (I guess death was better than carrot juice to him.) Of the 7 cancerous tumors he had, after four weeks there were only 2 left and even those had reduced greatly in size.

Upvote 0

bluetrinity

Lost sheep
Aug 7, 2002
Visit site
✟2,733.00
Faith
Catholic
Carrot juice is the stuff!!!!

Basically, the rules are pretty simple.

1. eat raw fruits and veggies, including lots of fresh squeezed veggie juices
2. avoid salt
3. avoid sugar
4. avoid caffeine
5. avoid white flour
6. avoid all animal-based foods (meat, milk, cheese, eggs, chicken etc)

Presto! A simple formula for optimal health.

Upvote 0

bluetrinity

Lost sheep
Aug 7, 2002
Visit site
✟2,733.00
Faith
Catholic
The pity is that the medical community considers this quackery. The problem is that they can't really heal anybody with surgery, pills, potions and technology. The body can only heal itself. Can one operate on a dead person? Of course not. But the body can only heal itself, if it gets the right fuel. Can you run a car on milk? No. The operating manual says to put gosoline into it. Well, the operating manual for humans says: eat living foods! You don't belive it? Check out Genesis 1:29. And, if you need even more proof, check out Daniel 11-15:

Daniel then said to the guard whom the chief official had appointed over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, 12 "Please test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink. 13 Then compare our appearance with that of the young men who eat the royal food, and treat your servants in accordance with what you see." 14 So he agreed to this and tested them for ten days.
15 At the end of the ten days they looked healthier and better nourished than any of the young men who ate the royal food. 16 So the guard took away their choice food and the wine they were to drink and gave them vegetables instead.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.