Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you ever like a movie because of its great costumes? Well, usually I like a movie because of the story and how the actors play it out, but beautiful costumes are a plus, like icing on the cake. I like Gone with the Wing because of the costumes, but I really don't like the story of Gone with the Wind, it is so racist. Scarlett O'Hara is very selfish and conceited, she is arrogant and mean. The people of the south pay the price for practicing slavery by their suffering in the civil war. The south s destroyed. Scarlett O'Hara becomes very tough in order to survive. She does some bad things.

One of my favorite movies is about Queen Esther, "One Night With The King..' It has a good story about love, faithfulness, and courage. I really like Esther's beautiful wedding dress with all the gold and jewels.

My favorite Cinderella movie, "Ever After', a beautiful story about staying true to yourself, defending yourself, being honest with the ones you love. It has gorgeous costumes, very Renaissance.

Then there is a Snow White story, "Mirror Mirror," where Snow White learns to be brave and stand up to the vain wicked queen. Snow White and the queen both have awesome costumes.

'Arabian Nights' based off of the legends, has some cool costumes, there are movies about Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Anne Boleyn, Mary Queen of Scotland. King Arthur and Queen Guinevere Russian emperors and empresses, like Catherine the Great and Peter the Great.

There are other movies, 'Memoirs of a Geisha,' Some TV series like Downton Abbey, "Little House on the Prairie. I can't think of anything else.

ElCamino

Dec 27, 2021
Culiacan
✟49,889.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you ever like a movie because of its great costumes? Well, usually I like a movie because of the story and how the actors play it out, but beautiful costumes are a plus, like icing on the cake. I like Gone with the Wing because of the costumes, but I really don't like the story of Gone with the Wind, it is so racist. Scarlett O'Hara is very selfish and conceited, she is arrogant and mean. The people of the south pay the price for practicing slavery by their suffering in the civil war. The south s destroyed. Scarlett O'Hara becomes very tough in order to survive. She does some bad things.

One of my favorite movies is about Queen Esther, "One Night With The King..' It has a good story about love, faithfulness, and courage. I really like Esther's beautiful wedding dress with all the gold and jewels.

My favorite Cinderella movie, "Ever After', a beautiful story about staying true to yourself, defending yourself, being honest with the ones you love. It has gorgeous costumes, very Renaissance.

Then there is a Snow White story, "Mirror Mirror," where Snow White learns to be brave and stand up to the vain wicked queen. Snow White and the queen both have awesome costumes.

'Arabian Nights' based off of the legends, has some cool costumes, there are movies about Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Anne Boleyn, Mary Queen of Scotland. King Arthur and Queen Guinevere Russian emperors and empresses, like Catherine the Great and Peter the Great.

There are other movies, 'Memoirs of a Geisha,' Some TV series like Downton Abbey, "Little House on the Prairie. I can't think of anything else.

I saw Gone With the Wind recently, a restored colored version. I didn't really care much for the story, I couldn't wait until it was over, to be honest.

I did love the movie visually though. It was like watching a painting come to life. So beautiful. The same with the Wizard of Oz (although with this one I loved the story.)

I rarely pay attention to costumes actually. Other than acting, writing, and directing, photography is what usually catches my attention the most. :)

Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟45,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am an artist so I pay attention to visual things, the world around me. I admire beauty, and I honor and worship the Lord God as Creator and first artist, he created the Earth and universe beautiful. Nature is beautiful. I am a woman so I am into fashion. I usually wear old casual clothes around the house, but I dress nicer when going out. Of course I still dress casual. I have a lot of Cinderella fantasies. I like movies with visual appeal, and a good story is most important. People dress casual where I live too. In church people used to dress up, but now churches have become more casual.

Upvote 0