✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
snoochface said:
The memorial service was for Shannon, not the tailie flight attendant. As far as I know, they have not addressed what happened to her after she disappeared. It's a loose end that I'm sure they'll tie up eventually, but the fact that they are letting it go for so long makes me think there is something significant about it.

Sounds like you need to get a REALLY good pair of rabbit ears for your TV, and a cheap VCR for the next few weeks! :thumbsup:

You know what, you are right. See, I told y'all I need to start rewatching all my recorded shows again LOL. Now that you mentioned Shannon, I remembered. I have been thinking all along that it was for the other chick.

It is odd that no one seems to mention it. Hmmmmm. LOL, I will have to try the rabbit ears. Does anyone have DirecTV? Is it worth it? Because Adelphia is such a nightmare we have been thinking about satellite. We have been putting it off, because Time Warner has done some business thing with Adelphia and they keep advertising that they will be fixing the whole company, but I haven't seen any proof of it and I am getting frustrated.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
snoochface said:
I wonder when they are going to address the fact that the flight-attendant tailie is still missing. Right before A-L shot Shannon, they started talking about how she was right there a minute ago and then she was gone, where is she, etc. - and they haven't even mentioned it the last three shows!
I think the tailies are just used to people disappearing.

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
3girls2dogs said:
Does anyone have DirecTV?

We've thought about going to satellite because we hate Comcast with a passion, but just can't do it because of our three TiVos. Since you are a TiVo owner you have to really think about making the switch - because your Series 2 TiVo won't work with satellite. You have to get a new TiVo that works with a dish, your old TiVo will turn into a bookend, and you won't get a lot of the nifty little add-ons the Series 2s get (like Home Media Option, etc.)

Back on topic... :sorry:

AirPo said:

You know, you're probably right about that. And that makes sense for why they're not mentioning it. I keep forgetting they lost the majority of their people that way. Good call.

Upvote 0

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know what question I would like answered? Did Jack's father's body get on the plane and then go missing or did it not get on the plane at all. When last we visited this topic, he was arguing with the desk agent. She was saying they couldn't do it, but he was begging...so while I know the coffin was empty when he found it, was it because the body just didn't get on or is there more? And if it didn't get on.....why did he get on the plane to begin with. I know, I know....small question, but it is one that has been bugging me. Or did I miss something yet again?

Upvote 0

MtDoraAngel

Legend
Aug 3, 2005
The Sunshine State
✟22,302.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
3girls2dogs said:
Does anyone have DirecTV? Is it worth it? Because Adelphia is such a nightmare we have been thinking about satellite. We have been putting it off, because Time Warner has done some business thing with Adelphia and they keep advertising that they will be fixing the whole company, but I haven't seen any proof of it and I am getting frustrated.

I have DirecTV and never lost a signal even through all the hurricanes we had last year. I am happy with it (even though I hate to pay to watch TV)

Upvote 0

MtDoraAngel

Legend
Aug 3, 2005
The Sunshine State
✟22,302.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AirPo said:
But the tallies did bury their dead in the beginning. The ones that just disappear don't seem to be mentioned again except the children. I don't think any front enders disappeared did they.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
MtDoraAngel said:
But the tallies did bury their dead in the beginning. The ones that just disappear don't seem to be mentioned again except the children. I don't think any front enders disappeared did they.
Charlie and Claire, but they were rescued/came back.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
snoochface said:
We've thought about going to satellite because we hate Comcast with a passion...

I'm gald to hear I'm not the only one. I hate the fact that my $32/mo. TCI cable continued to rise while AT&T ran it, and is now $57/mo. under Comcast. That's since 1993.

But I'm sorry to tangent. I ran errands all morning after I got off work. If I post my phone number, will one of you call me about 8pm CST to wake me up so I can watch tonight's episode? ;)

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

MtDoraAngel

Legend
Aug 3, 2005
The Sunshine State
✟22,302.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
USincognito said:
I'm gald to hear I'm not the only one. I hate the fact that my $32/mo. TCI cable continued to rise while AT&T ran it, and is now $57/mo. under Comcast. That's since 1993.

But I'm sorry to tangent. I ran errands all morning after I got off work. If I post my phone number, will one of you call me about 8pm CST to wake me up so I can watch tonight's episode? ;)
I would have already seen it by then so I could call you tell you all about it. Just kidding.

Just 3 1/2 more hours for me. *Hands shake with anticipation*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valentine

Legend
Feb 22, 2005
Virginia
✟39,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
AirPo said:
Bonus! My wife just let me know that last week's episdoe is being repeated tonight! :clap:

:D:D I read through this entire page of comments just to see what you said, Airpo. I always notice when you post on the Lost thread because you always have such nifty ideas, comments, etc. :) I'm rofl because this is just a praise instead of some really cool commentary. :clap: I'm glad you're happy about the repeat epi. May God bless you. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I finally got smart and set my TiVo to record Lost on the highest quality instead of basic quality. Maybe now I'll be able to see some of the nifty things they throw in there for people with HD (which isn't me!), like Sayid on the TV in the army dad's office, the images in the monster-fog when it was surrounding Eko, and the detail of the verses in Eko's Jesus Stick.

This also means I'll be watching every episode of Lost at least three times from now on. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AirPo said:
Bonus! My wife just let me know that last week's episdoe is being repeated tonight! :clap:

its the first time that i'm not happy about seeing reruns :confused: of this program. :yawn: i'd like to just get on with the next installment.

what do you suppose could've happened.. did someone forget to punch in the numbers?
alright.. who's responsible for this do-over? i want names.

uh.. just my kind of humor folks. please, dont tell me to "get Lost" :help:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.