with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Is it too early to start speculating?

Will Walt be rescued or spend the season with the pirates?
Will Michael, Saywer, and Jin wind up with the season 1 survivors, The Others, or perhaps the people from the back of the plane?

And of course the most pressing question, will Jack and Kate hook up? :D

cat1

Lost and Nip Tuck Fan
May 21, 2005
England
✟12,352.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
hey i am from the uk and the 1st series has only started and i love it sooo much its only into the 5th episode i think where do them animals come from and why does jack keep seeing his dad for but he died didnt he i can not get my head around it please help pm me when u read this god bless us everyone dont forget to PUSH

Upvote 0

HeyHomie

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2005
Springfield, IL
✟4,386.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
cat1 said:
hey i am from the uk and the 1st series has only started and i love it sooo much its only into the 5th episode i think where do them animals come from and why does jack keep seeing his dad for but he died didnt he i can not get my head around it please help pm me when u read this god bless us everyone dont forget to PUSH

Punctuation. Look it up.

If you want a spoiler, read on:

There's two ways you can look at Jack seeing his father: either it's a hallucination, or The Island brought his father back to life. The show leaves it deliberately ambiguous.

Upvote 0

HeyHomie

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2005
Springfield, IL
✟4,386.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think the whole deal with Walt going to the pirates was a convenient way to get him out of the story line. Think about it - as the actor who plays Walt ages, he's going to get taller, bigger, his voice is going to change, etc. But one whole year of the show is only supposed to last a few weeks on the island. So, they had to get rid of him so he doesn't age too fast. Do you follow me?

I think Jin, Sawyer and Michael are going to end up back on The Island. And we're going to find out that Jordan Collier isn't really dead.... oops, wrong show!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm looking forward to the start of the next season too. I only got into the show since they've been re-running it. It's actually pretty good.

Love Mira Furlan (I think that is how you spell her name. Probably not. )I remember her from Babylon 5. She was great then too. And that chick that had the baby...I remember her from Roswell. :D Ironically, she was pregnant for that show too.

I am rooting for Sawyer and Kate to hook up. Jack is alright, but he is a little too repressed to be with someone like Kate IMO.

And the kid being kidnapped by pirates? Are the pirates "the others" do you think? As a mother, seeing that episode made my heart sick.

What's with the shadowy figures and the trees being uprooted? Freaky!

When does it start? Does anyone know?

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
~Laurenda~ said:
When does it start? Does anyone know?
With special thanks ;)
Get ready for the season premiere of Lost on Wednesday, September 21 at 9/8c!

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Sept.7 at 9/8c
"Do No Harm"
Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise.

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 10/9c
"Exodus, Part One"
The French woman -- Rousseau -- shocks the survivors by showing up with a dire warning about "the others." Meanwhile, Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing.

From here.
Careful, there's a LOST message board here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
jlecaroz said:
Anyone planning on getting the Season 1 DVD's?

I'm planning on it, but as long as episodes are being reran, I don't see much purpose... even for the extras. I have episode 1-6 on tape and rewatched them a few weeks back. I'm still enamoured and am giddy with anticipation for the new season.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
cat1 said:

Cat, I'm so glad to see that you're enjoying it, but keep away from this thread after the new season starts in here since it might provide to many spoilers. The revelations are just so jaw droppingly unexpected, I think it's best to see them with nary a clue. You might start a lost season 1 U.K. thread for discussion, but I'm sure someone in the U.S. or Canada would neglect to use the spoiler tags...

Keep watching.
Keep paying attention.
IMO some of the later episodes don't punch me in the jaw like some of the earlier ones do, but the overall story line just gets better with each new one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.