Looking for musicians to start a christian band

Hi there,

I'm from the medford area (Oregon) and I'm looking for musicians who would like to start a christian band. I play the drums, and have been doing so for quite a while. I'm looking for serious musicians who would like to further expand there talant. I'm looking into record deals and contracts. If you are serious, or interested let me know!
God Bless!
Erik

sounds good, man...i play the bass and some guitar, but i mostly write...what's your sound?...i can play anything but i can't stand that pop/punk, rap/rock, or nu-metal stuff...influences include, Radiohead, Coldplay, Still Breathing, Nico, Wu-Tang Clan, Mars ILL, Waterdeep, The Violet Burning, and more...i live in Miami, but i dont mind leaving since i wanna get away anyways..peace.

Upvote 0
I'm really wanting to form a band and just get out there and make music for God. I sing and play guitar and piano. I've written a few songs and performed a couple times at an open mic. I've also helped lead worship quite a few times. I'm north of you but I'm familiar with Medford/Applegate area. I'm assuming you know of Seven Places and/or ACF?

What style of music are you looking for? I'm up for almost anything.
I'm on Yahoo if you want to contact me.

Upvote 0