Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski testified that Joe Biden is "the Big Guy" and said the president "continues to lie" to the American people about his involvement in his son’s business dealings.

Bobulinski, who worked with Hunter Biden to create the joint-venture SinoHawk Holdings with Chinese energy company CEFC, and said he met with Joe Biden in 2017, provided "unshakeable" testimony behind closed doors at the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees Tuesday.

Reactions: sandman

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski testified that Joe Biden is "the Big Guy" and said the president "continues to lie" to the American people about his involvement in his son’s business dealings.

Bobulinski, who worked with Hunter Biden to create the joint-venture SinoHawk Holdings with Chinese energy company CEFC, and said he met with Joe Biden in 2017, provided "unshakeable" testimony behind closed doors at the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees Tuesday.

Private citizens (father and son) do business together!!?
How will the Biden administration survive this scandalous shame!?

That barrel bottom is getting mighty thin.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟102,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Wait, are we back to Biden being the mastermind behind a vast criminal empire, or is he still the doddering old guy with dementia?

So hard to keep track these days.

-- A2SG, seriously, guys, pick a lane....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟102,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe that Joe was once the mastermind, and now he is the doddering old guy. In my opinion, it is not difficult to see that both are true.
Ah, good. Conflate the two, that way you don't have to decide which narrative to go with.

-- A2SG, shoulda seen that coming....

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟77,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ah, good. Conflate the two, that way you don't have to decide which narrative to go with.

-- A2SG, shoulda seen that coming....
Or, you can understand that both "narratives" are true. It isn't difficult.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A source familiar with his testimony told Fox News Digital that he testified that he "personally met" with Biden in May 2017 in Los Angeles on the sidelines of the Milken Conference for somewhere between 45 minutes and an hour.

So *not* a transcript or official record. We'll see. This committee has a real bad habit of "unofficial" reports of closed-door testimony that are false.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟102,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Or, you can understand that both "narratives" are true. It isn't difficult.
How about neither?

Or, at the very least, that they're both exaggerations. Very silly, cartoonish exaggerations, even.

-- A2SG, unless Biden is going to transfer the White House to a lair in an active volcano somewhere....

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,210,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A source familiar with his testimony told Fox News Digital that he testified that he "personally met" with Biden in May 2017 in Los Angeles on the sidelines of the Milken Conference for somewhere between 45 minutes and an hour.

So *not* a transcript or official record. We'll see. This committee has a real bad habit of "unofficial" reports of closed-door testimony that are false.
Hey, look, anonymous sources are reliable again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟198,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Who was President in 2017?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I believe that Joe was once the mastermind, and now he is the doddering old guy. In my opinion, it is not difficult to see that both are true.
I love SOOOOOOOOOO much when people say phrases like "it's not that difficult to see that both are true" when, infact, it is VERY difficult in this instance to say both are true.

It feel like I'm missing something "that is just so obvious"...when I really haven't seen anything overly convincing at all.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,376.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

I predict that it will soon be found that this guy is a Trump associated grifter with a history of frivolous and bad faith business and legal actions.

• Wow
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I predict that it will soon be found that this guy is a Trump associated grifter with a history of frivolous and bad faith business and legal actions.
I predict the same but maybe not "soon".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟250,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I think the lag time with this is under a year...maybe 20-30 Scaramuccis
How about 6 hours?

After the meeting, Bobulinski and Passantino asked to be driven back to the Trump International Hotel in Washington, according to an FBI interview memorandum released by the House Ways and Means Committee.
The following week, Bobulinski reportedly held an “out of sight” meeting with Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, at a campaign rally in Rome, Georgia, according to former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s book, Enough, which recalled that Bobulinski chose to wear a “ski mask” to conceal his identity during the secretive encounter, in which Meadows handed him a “folded sheet of paper or small envelope.”
“Even though I don’t know what Mark had been meeting with Bobulinski about, I could no longer ignore the suspicious activity that he, Trump, and others in the administration seemed to be engaged in,” Hutchinson wrote. “I could not shake the feeling that I had been entangled in something far more complex and secretive than I had initially realized.”

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
How about 6 hours?

After the meeting, Bobulinski and Passantino asked to be driven back to the Trump International Hotel in Washington, according to an FBI interview memorandum released by the House Ways and Means Committee.
The following week, Bobulinski reportedly held an “out of sight” meeting with Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, at a campaign rally in Rome, Georgia, according to former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s book, Enough, which recalled that Bobulinski chose to wear a “ski mask” to conceal his identity during the secretive encounter, in which Meadows handed him a “folded sheet of paper or small envelope.”
“Even though I don’t know what Mark had been meeting with Bobulinski about, I could no longer ignore the suspicious activity that he, Trump, and others in the administration seemed to be engaged in,” Hutchinson wrote. “I could not shake the feeling that I had been entangled in something far more complex and secretive than I had initially realized.”
Rolf.

I felt optimistic

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟77,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

A key player in a joint venture between Hunter Biden and one of Communist China’s largest private companies, CEFC China Energy, is scheduled to be questioned Thursday as part of the House’s impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

That key figure, Mervyn Yan, is a private equity manager and investor based in New York who facilitated key portions of the Hudson West III joint venture owned by Owasco, one of Hunter Biden’s companies, and Hudson West V, a company controlled by CEFC China Energy.

Initial hopes for a long-term relationship between CEFC and the Biden family were dashed following legal action in the U.S. against Patrick Ho, the head of the Chinese company’s U.S. think tank, and in China against CEFC’s chairman, Ye Jianming.

Since commencing their investigation of possible influence peddling by the Biden family, Republicans on the House Oversight and Accountability Committee have focused on what they say is a scheme, repeated across multiple companies and individuals, in which foreign entities paid members of the Biden family in return for access to top officials, including the senior Biden when he was vice president.
CEFC China Energy, formed in 2002, had over $48 billion in revenue in 2015 and over 30,000 employees at the end of that year. CEFC supposedly is a private company, but evidence suggests it was influenced by the Chinese Communist Party.
In January 2017, in a story referring to the Czech Republic, Reuters news service reported that little was known about the ownership of CEFC China Energy, writing: “CEFC’s wide range of investments in the central European nation and its hiring of politically connected figures there has led to questions in the Czech media about whether CEFC is purely commercially driven or is operating under the influence of the Chinese government.”

Upvote 0