Biden Totally Exonerated!

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟328,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Whistle blower testimony from a FBI agent! Look it up . I am sorry your obvious slacker news sources did not inform you.
Or you could, y'know, support your assertions.
The fact some don't see a problem with a campaign based on singling out a person one hates for political reasons is part of the problem.
People are free to campaign on whatever platform they wish. I recall another politician recently who ran - and won - on locking his opponent up. I wonder if you had anything to say about that?
It appears you have ignored the most important point here. Government agencies have no business asking , pressuring, colluding with or being involved in what private companies do with regard to free speech.
They government is free to ask private companies to do anything, and "colluding" (I love that you think this word means something bad btw - it's literally just a synonym for cooperating) with the government on such a request would be normal if the company chose to honor it.
All masked as preventing misinformation. Where free speech is truly allowed people are allowed to be wrong.
People are allowed to be wrong. But there's a difference between being wrong and knowingly spreading lies - especially once those lies start affecting innocent people and inciting people to try to overthrow the government.
Example. When republicans question election results they are censored and labeled as election deniers when Democtare question election results (and there are many examples of this) they just exercising there right to do so.
Can you provide some of those examples? Because there's different degrees of "questioning election results". I don't have a problem with people who think that Trump really won in 2020. I think they're delusional, of course, but they're allowed to be wrong. What I do have a problem with is people who spread lies about how the election was stolen. Repeating claims that have been proven false in court dozens of times over, implicating innocent people and subjecting them to harassment and death threats, etc.
It should be obvious to an observant person Biden is not fully in control of his faculties.He can't even successfully make it through without messing up what was prewritten for him. I am sorry you cannot see what is going on here but Biden is absolutely not fully in charge here, he is a mere puppet at this stage. It is not a stretch to presume Obama and perhaps even Hillary have some role behind the scenes.
It should be obvious to an observant person that cherry-picked video clips and soundbites do not present an accurate picture of any person's physical or mental state. It should be obvious to an observant person that certain segments of the American media (to include various social media commentators and influencers) are deliberately trying to present Biden as a senile man using those cherry-picked clips.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟378,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Example. When republicans question election results they are censored and labeled as election deniers when Democtare question election results (and there are many examples of this) they just exercising there right to do so.
1) When they bring these charges to courts and ALL the courts go against them
2) When they lie about evidence
3) When they don't have evidence to begin with
4) When almost all of the elected representatives are getting behind the loser and propping up his lies, it's not "just questioning"

No way an honest person can reconcile these obvious miscarriages of justice.
If they were miscarriages of justice, you'd have a point.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟114,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nice spin
1) When they bring these charges to courts and ALL the courts go against them
Bush Gore
2) When they lie about evidence
Apllies to Democrates
3) When they don't have evidence to begin with
Applies to Democrats
4) When almost all of the elected representatives are getting behind the loser and propping up his lies, it's not "just questioning"

Applies to Democrats
If they were miscarriages of justice, you'd have a point.
There are plenty of videos of Democrats crying about stolen elections.

The problem here is selective amnesia.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟114,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Or you could, y'know, support your assertions.
Or you could keep yourself up to date on issues you comment on.
People are free to campaign on whatever platform they wish. I recall another politician recently who ran - and won - on locking his opponent up. I wonder if you had anything to say about that?
How many charges were filed against her?

They government is free to ask private companies to do anything,
Apparently even censor free speech

and "colluding" (I love that you think this word means something bad btw - it's literally just a synonym for cooperating)

I know what colluding means and when it is done to infringe on rights it is bad.
with the government on such a request would be normal if the company chose to honor it.

You spin it to be so innocent. Nothing to see here, No there there.
People are allowed to be wrong. But there's a difference between being wrong and knowingly spreading lies - especially once those lies start affecting innocent people and inciting people to try to overthrow the government.

Well your premise is flawed . Trump did not incite anyone to over throw the government. Why was he not charged with that ? They have charged him with everything else.
Can you provide some of those examples? Because there's different degrees of "questioning election results". I don't have a problem with people who think that Trump really won in 2020. I think they're delusional, of course, but they're allowed to be wrong. What I do have a problem with is people who spread lies about how the election was stolen.
Democrats have claimed elections were stolen did you charge them with lying? Some are even now saying the Republicans plan to steal the next election. Here is a truth you can bank on. Many times when Democrats complain of miss deeds of others they are usually doing the same thing themselves.
Repeating claims that have been proven false in court dozens of times over
Really which trial actually looked at the claims. Most courts refused to even address the issue much less look at the facts.

, implicating innocent people and subjecting them to harassment and death threats, etc.

It should be obvious to an observant person that cherry-picked video clips and soundbites do not present an accurate picture of any person's physical or mental state.
Do you think you can convince those in the Democrat party who agree Biden is not mentally up to the job? I doubt your spin will work on them.

It should be obvious to an observant person that certain segments of the American media (to include various social media commentators and influencers) are deliberately trying to present Biden as a senile man using those cherry-picked clips.
No cherry picked clips they, are a daily event when he is allowed to be on camera.

It's not funny or something to laugh at. It is sad that the whole world sees his decline and many party faithfuls spin this as all is well when its not. Shame on the willful dishonesty on this subject.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟378,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Nice spin

Bush Gore

Apllies to Democrates

Applies to Democrats

Applies to Democrats

There are plenty of videos of Democrats crying about stolen elections.

The problem here is selective amnesia.
No. The problem is an inability to identify comparable situations.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟199,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I didn't miss the Opinion Piece. It was more liberal taking ponts and not an official finding of the committee.
If he wasn't impeached, he was exonerated. Was he impeached?
But then what could one expect quoting MSNBC!
Did you find anything false in the article?

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟199,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Apparently even censor free speech
Who had free speech censored? Please provide examples or admit you're making false claims.
Democrats have claimed elections were stolen did you charge them with lying?
Individuals can say anything they want. It's not a crime. Democrats didn't try to overturn an election.
Here is a truth you can bank on. Many times when Democrats complain of miss deeds of others they are usually doing the same thing themselves.
Except there are no such examples.
Really which trial actually looked at the claims. Most courts refused to even address the issue much less look at the facts.
This is 100% false. Once Trump's people got under oath, they admitted they had no evidence of fraud whatsoever. Then when they lost the case, they screamed to the TV cameras that the courts were crooked, like you're doing.
It's not funny or something to laugh at. It is sad that the whole world sees his decline and many party faithfuls spin this as all is well when its not. Shame on the willful dishonesty on this subject.
He beat Trump and then got us out of the Trump Recession, didn't he?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,453,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FBI staking out school board meetings. Designating parents as domestic terrorist. All while removing resources from child trafficking case to harass parents. Not something to giggle over but I am sure you can try to justify this.
That's a nice narrative that is not backed by any facts.

Trying to recruit church members to spy on parishioners.

I am sure these type of actives were ignored by MSNBC so you may not have been aware.

Or scare tactics from the right wing media?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟114,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟114,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A Jim Jordan memo? Like I said, it's a narrative not backed by any facts.
Just proof there are no facts you will accept. You don’t want to see facts just agreement with liberal narratives, so sad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,453,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just proof there are no facts you will accept. You don’t want to see facts just agreement with liberal narratives, so sad.

I don't accept the spin of Jim Jordan.
Did the FBI follow-up on threats made against school board members? Most certainly.

Did the FBI label or otherwise designate parents as "domestic terrorist"? False. Pure spin designed to fire up the base.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟312,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You seem to be slipping just a bit. I didn't say what you claim.

Reread my post you quoted From and try again.
I read your post and I knew what you were doing. I refused to play along with your narrative.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟199,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Questionable
There is no question that Biden beat Trump, both in the popular vote and electoral college, despite Trump's many attempts to cheat.
Laughable
I guess you don't understand economics. Are there certain figures you don't understand? GDP? Unemployment?

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0