Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Rev 20:11-15 is quite clear: everybody who has ever lived, plus those still living, will have to stand before God on His Great White Throne.
Then the Books will be opened and those whose names are found in the Book of Life will receive immortality. The rest are Judged and annihilated.

I have written a book on things to happen before Jesus Returns. 800 + articles on my website.
Plenty to get a grip onto there! I believe I will see it all happen.
I just realized that you dispute 1 Thessalonians 4:17 and all cross referenced verses.... Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't really consider it evidence if you have written on scripture 7 times the volume of words within scripture.

I am only swayed and guided by the 1 John 2:27 of the matter... as it plays out within the 2 Timothy 3:16 of the matter.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,278.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I just realized that you dispute 1 Thessalonians 4:17 and all cross referenced verses....
I agree with 1 Thess 4:17, as it describes the glorious Return of Jesus to reign on earth for the next thousand years. Those Christians who are alive and remain, will be gathered to where He is going to - Jerusalem. As Matthew 24:31 says.

If you believe they go somewhere else, then what Paul says does not support it.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I agree with 1 Thess 4:17, as it describes the glorious Return of Jesus to reign on earth for the next thousand years. Those Christians who are alive and remain, will be gathered to where He is going to - Jerusalem. As Matthew 24:31 says.

If you believe they go somewhere else, then what Paul says does not support it.
Acts 1:6 has the disciples who are VERY JEWISH… ask the most Jewish question of their Messiah…

Jesus answers their question in an upgraded fashion… Acts 1:7, which clearly is different, because Jesus has been to the Father and Sheol then returned to the disciples through His Death, Burial and Resurrection… as we see here Revelation 12:5 and here 1 Peter 3:19 … thus we know that the Son Knew the hour this time as opposed to here Matthew 24:36 where the incarnation was the Son of Man, Son of God, Fully born Man and fully Born God… in One Nature… yet from Birth to Death, though preexisting forever with the Father and Holy Spirit had not yet commended His Spirit into the Fathers hands as we see here Luke 23:46…

NOW… post resurrection, 1st Messianic coming, as He ascends… we know where he ascended from due to this Acts 1:12…

And we know He will return in exact manner because of here Acts 1:11…

So now, brother, I implore you to follow through to here… Zechariah 14:3 and Zechariah 14:4…

Then… bind this to Zechariah 12-14 and Joel 3! It’s unmistakable!

The unbelieving Jews, to this day, are awaiting fulfillment of the Land Promises and the Political Promise!

Brother, after the Anti Christ trods all over Israel and causes horrible trouble to the Jews and Christians… Jesus will declare the lack of Justice to His Elect OVER!

We, the Body of Christ are gathering to go somewhere with HIM!

Do you See it?!?

Ezekiel 36 makes an exciting primer… and speaks of The Lords Name, Matthew 23:39 Being the Reason G-d turns back to Jacobs people and land… after they had been desolate and scattered.

Also… Hosea!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,278.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Brother, after the Anti Christ trods all over Israel and causes horrible trouble to the Jews and Christians… Jesus will declare the lack of Justice to His Elect OVER!

We, the Body of Christ are gathering to go somewhere with HIM!
You fail to see or read the 20+ Prophesies which tell of the virtual demise of Jewish Israel on the Day the Lord send His fiery wrath.
The faithful Christian peoples will occupy all of the holy Land. John sees us there; Rev 7:9 and it will be the fulfilment of Hoses 1:10-11, reiterated by Paul in Romans 9:24-26

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You fail to see or read the 20+ Prophesies which tell of the virtual demise of Jewish Israel on the Day the Lord send His fiery wrath.
The faithful Christian peoples will occupy all of the holy Land. John sees us there; Rev 7:9 and it will be the fulfilment of Hoses 1:10-11, reiterated by Paul in Romans 9:24-26
Brother… you are a full blown Replacement Theology believer…

You literally dodged scripture by applying your scriptural lens of a manmade idea.

Now, let’s be honest with one another… we are both certain that the other is wrong and at this point… dialogue has lost its value.

I enjoyed our discussion, but believe that you are a tish anti Semitic in your Theology.

All blessings and Love to you in our Lord God Jesus Christ, King of the Jews, Son of God, Provider of His Holy Spirit

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,278.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Brother… you are a full blown Replacement Theology believer…

You literally dodged scripture by applying your scriptural lens of a manmade idea.

Now, let’s be honest with one another… we are both certain that the other is wrong and at this point… dialogue has lost its value.

I enjoyed our discussion, but believe that you are a tish anti Semitic in your Theology.

All blessings and Love to you in our Lord God Jesus Christ, King of the Jews, Son of God, Provider of His Holy Spirit
Accusations of 'replacement theology', show a serious lack of knowledge of the Prophetic Word. There has been a continuous line of faithful believers in God, who keep His Commandments. Some have been Jews, the majority; not.
You have to call the writers of 1 Peter 2:9-10 and Revelation 5:9-10 , anti-semetic, too, with your biased and unscriptural beliefs.

Blessings to you too, as the end time Prophesies unfold. Exciting times ahead!

• Informative
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The faithful Christian peoples

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

New Living Translation
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Berean Standard Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Berean Literal Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

King James Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

New King James Version
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

New American Standard Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

NASB 1995
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

NASB 1977
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Legacy Standard Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Amplified Bible
There is [now no distinction in regard to salvation] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you [who believe] are all one in Christ Jesus [no one can claim a spiritual superiority].

Christian Standard Bible
There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male and female; since you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

American Standard Version
There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female; for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
There is neither Jew nor Aramaean, neither Servant nor Free person, neither male nor female, for all of you are one in Yeshua The Messiah.

Contemporary English Version
Faith in Christ Jesus is what makes each of you equal with each other, whether you are a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a man or a woman.

Douay-Rheims Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek: there is neither bond nor free: there is neither male nor female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

English Revised Version
There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female: for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
There are neither Jews nor Greeks, slaves nor free people, males nor females. You are all the same in Christ Jesus.

Good News Translation
So there is no difference between Jews and Gentiles, between slaves and free people, between men and women; you are all one in union with Christ Jesus.

International Standard Version
Because all of you are one in the Messiah Jesus, a person is no longer a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a male or a female.

Literal Standard Version
there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither servant nor freeman, there is neither male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus;

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

New Living Translation
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Berean Standard Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Berean Literal Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

King James Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

New King James Version

New American Standard Bible

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

Legacy Standard Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Amplified Bible
There is [now no distinction in regard to salvation] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you [who believe] are all one in Christ Jesus [no one can claim a spiritual superiority].

Christian Standard Bible
There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male and female; since you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

American Standard Version
There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female; for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
There is neither Jew nor Aramaean, neither Servant nor Free person, neither male nor female, for all of you are one in Yeshua The Messiah.

Contemporary English Version
Faith in Christ Jesus is what makes each of you equal with each other, whether you are a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a man or a woman.

Douay-Rheims Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek: there is neither bond nor free: there is neither male nor female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

English Revised Version
There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female: for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
There are neither Jews nor Greeks, slaves nor free people, males nor females. You are all the same in Christ Jesus.

Good News Translation
So there is no difference between Jews and Gentiles, between slaves and free people, between men and women; you are all one in union with Christ Jesus.

International Standard Version
Because all of you are one in the Messiah Jesus, a person is no longer a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a male or a female.

Literal Standard Version
there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither servant nor freeman, there is neither male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus;
Great, now please explain why Jesus specifically states that the time of the Gentiles will close, and then refers to literal Israel. Think about it. All of the BOC is rounded up at the close, or the 2nd coming.... then Jesus and the BOC head to a specific location for an earth bound purpose which is spelled out from Genesis to Revelation. I'm not sure what your stance is on this matter, but obviously, Jews that don't believe in the messiah aren't part of the BOC, yet God specifically has aligned matters involving Jacobs land and People with the DAY OF THE LORD.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great, now please explain why Jesus specifically states that the time of the Gentiles will close,

@Grip Docility .

A.) Jesus does not set a date on a Calendar for you, regarding your question., nor has The Lord revealed from Heaven when He's coming back.

However, we know that "time of the gentiles" will end, because we know the Trib is going to start.
So, at the end of the "time of the Gentiles', begins the start of the Trib.
And we see the 144,000 Jews stand up to be counted, and you dont see this yet.,..

And how do we know the GRT Trib has been initiated?
Jesus defines that as "when you SEE the Abomination of Desolation".

• Love
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
@Grip Docility .

A.) Jesus does not set a date on a Calendar for you, regarding your question., nor has The Lord revealed from Heaven when He's coming back.

However, we know that "time of the gentiles" will end, because we know the Trib is going to start.
So, at the end of the "time of the Gentiles', begins the start of the Trib.
And we see the 144,000 Jews stand up to be counted, and you dont see this yet.,..

And how do we know the GRT Trib has been initiated?
Jesus defines that as "when you SEE the Abomination of Desolation".
You don't have to... but if you are willing, would you read Acts 1:6, ponder on it, then read Acts 1:7 ... ponder on it, then note what the Angel says after Jesus ascends Acts 1:11 ... Ponder on it... Then evaluate where Jesus ascended from Acts 1:12...

Once you have done so, do you see any significant value to Zechariah 14:3 and Zechariah 14:4 ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't have to... but if you are willing, would you read Acts 1:6, ponder on it, then read Acts 1:7 ... ponder on it, then note what the Angel says after Jesus ascends Acts 1:11 ... Ponder on it... Then evaluate where Jesus ascended from Acts 1:12...

Once you have done so, do you see any significant value to Zechariah 14:3 and Zechariah 14:4 ?

Here is a simple map..of Biblical "seasons".. which means..

The Bible is a book of progressive revelation that is always revealing what God has done, or is doing, or is about to do with Mankind.

Adam to Moses

Moses to Christ

Time of Gentiles to Tribulation/Grt Trib/2nd Advt

MIl Reign

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is a simple map..of Biblical "seasons".. which means..

The Bible is a book of progressive revelation that is always revealing what God has done, or is doing, or is about to do with Mankind.

Adam to Moses

Moses to Christ

Time of Gentiles to Tribulation/Grt Trib/2nd Advt

MIl Reign
Did you evaluate the verses that I suggested in the order that I posted them? Allow me to put it this way, would you be interested to know where the feet of Jesus touch down on His second coming? Link to verses cited

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you evaluate the verses that I suggested in the order that I posted them? Allow me to put it this way, would you be interested to know where the feet of Jesus touch down on His second coming? Link to verses cited

His feet will be touching down not too far from where i have my "other" home.

Its not too far from David's Throne, or the Eastern Gate.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
His feet will be touching down not too far from where i have my "other" home.

Its not too far from David's Throne, or the Eastern Gate.
If you get a chance to thumb through Joel 3 and Zechariah 12-14 ... I would love to hear your take on the significance of those versus. Also, Jesus ministered to the souls in Sheol, upon His Death, Burial and Resurrection, did He not?

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you get a chance to thumb through Joel 3 and Zechariah 12-14 ... I would love to hear your take on the significance of those versus. Also, Jesus ministered to the souls in Sheol, upon His Death, Burial and Resurrection, did He not?

Im not a fan of Sheol...

I like 'Abraham's Bosom" or "paradise", as Jesus told the Dying Thief.

That's the thing about those OT Saints........they had to go somewhere when they died..
In sure that it was quite amazing for them to literally encounter the ONE they had prophesied about..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Im not a fan of Sheol...

I like 'Abraham's Bosom" or "paradise", as Jesus told the Dying Thief.

That's the thing about those OT Saints........they had to go somewhere when they died..
In sure that it was quite amazing for them to literally encounter the ONE they had prophesied about..
Per this snippet of 1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20Which sometime were disobedient ... would you interpret this to mean that Jesus preached to far more than those in the Hebrews Faith Chapter... possibly even, those that would have been considered "damned", in contrast to Moses and Abraham?

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Per this snippet of 1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20Which sometime were disobedient ... would you interpret this to mean that Jesus preached to far more than those in the Hebrews Faith Chapter... possibly even, those that would have been considered "damned", in contrast to Moses and Abraham?

"Spirits in Prison" (Abraham's Bosom)..

"prison" in the sense that they were not redeemed by Christ's Blood, and had to wait there.

also, You can be disobedient, and still be determined to be a "hero of the Faith".

That is Samson.. and He was a fornicating wildman., but He had Faith.

"Hero of the Faith".... Hebrews 11

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
20Which sometime were disobedient ...

That is an interesting reality, as this "disobedience"... could be said of a Christian, who is spending more time watching movies, and playing on social media, then they are studying their bible and so forth.

Im not certain how many "christians" watched Game of Thrones, but that was not "serving God with all your heart" when watching that one.

and NETFLIX?

its about 80% soft-X porn, and the other is witchcraft or murder.

How many "Christians" who have 200 channels, and a big Screen, dont watch Netflix?

And are they only watching the "G" rated?
Is there anything "G" Rated on Netflix?

So, this idea of "disobedience", can be found as a very interesting perspective, once you unveil the real lives of CHRISTIANS.

And no, i dont watch Netflix, and i didn't watch an episode of GOThrones.

I dont watch much TV.....and when i do watch it, i guard my eyes and my heart.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟92,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That is an interesting reality, as this "disobedience"... could be said of a Christian, who is spending more time watching movies, and playing on social media, then they are studying their bible and so forth.

Im not certain how many "christians" watched Game of Thrones, but that was not "serving God with all your heart" when watching that one.

and NETFLIX?

its about 80% soft-X inappropriate content, and the other is witchcraft or murder.

How many "Christians" who have 200 channels, and a big Screen, dont watch Netflix?

And are they only watching the "G" rated?
Is there anything "G" Rated on Netflix?

So, this idea of "disobedience", can be found as a very interesting perspective, once you unveil the real lives of CHRISTIANS.

And no, i dont watch Netflix, and i didn't watch an episode of GOThrones.

I dont watch much TV.....and when i do watch it, i guard my eyes and my heart.
I don’t think that’s what the use of disobedience means in that verse… however, I appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your perspective on the matter.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t think that’s what the use of disobedience means in that verse… however, I appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your perspective on the matter.

Thank you, enjoyed the discussion...

Demas would be an example of a NT "disobedience"..

As you have a Born again Christian, who "loved the present world"., and went back to have some more of it.

Paul never said......"He's lost'.......and that is because He can't be born again, and lost later.

A lot are like this today...

Last edited:
Upvote 0