IN TIMES LIKE THESE

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i beleive we cannot pray to much, it is our most powerful weapon.

we can glorify god, he abides in praise, and there is power in his presence.

we christians are the salt of the earth, we are the preservative, i beleive christians should be the most active members of groups that uphold justice and morallity, the masses have great potentail, even stupid people in large groups are dangerous.

we are the light, when we see people hurting or wandering and lost, it is our job to shine a light for them and show them the way.
we cannot say "well i feel sorry for him, that person sure needs god" its our job to get involved.

i think one of the worst things christians do today is get saved, get faith in god,
AND LEAVE IT ALL UP TO GOD.
when he said "GO INTO ALL THE WORLD", he gave "US THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM", "IF WE DO NOT REMIT SIN, IT WILL NOT BE REMITTED".
i beleive the worst thing christians do is sit back and say "THIS WORLD REALLY NEEDS GOD, AND WAIT ON GOD TO DO SOMETHING" when WE ARE THE BODY OR MANIFESTATION OF CHRIST ON THIS PLANET!
the power is gods, but he placed it in our hands, and it is up to us to apply it to the world.
christ is our interccessor, but we are kings and PREISTS, and we are to go between god and man.
and that word interccesion doesnt mean prayer.
it does not.
it simply means to go between, prayer can be interccesion, but intercession isnt prayer.

a mail man goes between the post office and the people, he aint praying, but hes still intercceding.
we do interceed when we pray, but interccesion is much more than prayer.
an interceding body of christ will do much more than pray, but get involved.

Upvote 0

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
psalm 22:3 "...and that word interccesion doesnt mean prayer.
it does not." &
"but interccesion is much more than prayer."

i invite you to take a look at the thread linked below:
http://my.christian-forums.com/christian-forums/Forum3/HTML/000038.html
this thread topic is intercession and intercessory prayer... with the statements and insight you could bring to the discussion, i encourage you to take a look at the thread, and post your input!
thanks,
in Christ

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.