Wales
✟714.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
We need peace everywhere on the planet. We need human rights, freedom, democracy, equality, and tolerance everywhere on Earth. I support peace in Russia, Ukraine, the European Union, the USA, Australia, China, India, Africa, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, and the Middle East.
We need peace and liberty.

• Winner
Reactions: AlexB23

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
We need peace everywhere on the planet. We need human rights, freedom, democracy, equality, and tolerance everywhere on Earth. I support peace in Russia, Ukraine, the European Union, the USA, Australia, China, India, Africa, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, and the Middle East.
-
Not going to happen with the kingdoms of satan in this age, actually it is only going to get worse

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,149,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Yes, peace, and the human empathy and mutual responsibility that go with that peace, would be nice to see ... ... ...

Upvote 0

Reluctant Theologian

אַבְרָהָם
Jul 13, 2021
QLD
✟75,435.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you entered into a beauty pageant contest? :)

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,210,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ok, great, got a plan?

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟479,039.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i think the only time there will be world peace is when Jesus returns , i don't think that man would be able to do it on their own
which is really sad on man's part, but we get the Gift Of Jesus Returning to us

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟155,671.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
What do you actually do to support such.

Upvote 0