Jodi Sue

A happy mommy of three
Feb 6, 2003
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟192.00
Faith
Christian
I just got back from the doctor's and it wasn't real good news. I just had twin boys and I also have a two year old. Needless to say stress has been a big factor lately. My husband helps with the kids, to a point. He works full-time too. Well the doctor said my blood pressure is high and i've gain weight, so I'm well on my way to diabetes. He also says, I have depression and anxiety. He gave me some pills to help with this. The problem is, I told my husband and he just doesn't get it. He has taken this as a personal thing against him. Instead of trying to help me remain calmer, he doesn't talk to me. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I don't want to stress you out!" I told him he wasn't the only reason for my stress and of course he jumped on the word "only" as if I was blaming him for all of it. I really could use some advice and prayers. thanks to all :help: :(

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Depression sucks. It's hard for someone who doesn't have it to understand it. It's like a springboard for other problems too, like anxiety. It just sucks.
There's not much I could add to this. Meds. I hope you have a good doctor when it comes to them. My doc tells me with the right medicine I should notice a remarkable difference and not to put up with side effects.

For you and your husband: lots of patience, grace, and understanding.

Upvote 0