• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I have hodgkins lymphoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi. I have hodgkins lymphoma. It is in my neck, chest, stomach and ampits. Ihave been having chemotherapy and have two sessions eft to go. I am still so scared. I( cannot type very well. My fingers have been badly affected. I want to say more but canonly type so much.

Reactions: RuthD

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Keeping you in my prayers. I would be scared too. I recently had an abnormal mammogram and not even diagnosed and I am scared, too. I'm sorry you are going through this very trying time. I hope you will keep posting here and getting support.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi. I have Hodgkin lymphoma. It is in my neck, chest, stomach and armpits. I have been having chemotherapy and have two sessions left to go. I am still so scared. I( cannot type very well. My fingers have been badly affected. I want to say more but can only type so much.
:hug:Hugs Anjelica~Ican not even imagine the fear you are experiencing. I have health anxiety, but mine is over "nothing" you poor dear, you have every reason to be afraid.

Father God, I just pray for the blood of Your Son Jesus to cleanse Anjelica, I pray for healing and remission of the Hodgkin disease and that you will guide all the medical folk involved to take care of her in the right manner. I pray for inner strength and the awareness of Your presence in her life. I pray that all the complications she is having from the chemo will dissipate and that her healing will be complete according to your will.
In Jesus' name I pray........
Amen and Amen:amen:

Upvote 0

bcmom

Put on the full armor of God
Jan 9, 2014
BC CANADA
✟19,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi. I have hodgkins lymphoma. It is in my neck, chest, stomach and ampits. Ihave been having chemotherapy and have two sessions eft to go. I am still so scared. I( cannot type very well. My fingers have been badly affected. I want to say more but canonly type so much.

You'll be in my prayers Anjelica hugs.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Hidden in Christ
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟347,926.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Bless you anjelic and may the peace that passes beyond our understanding find it's way into your heart and mind as you go thru this difficult time. Prayers for all in this thread :prayer:

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Anjelica, bless you hon...

You type just fine, don't you worry...:)

Prayers for you and what you're going through...try your best to keep a positive state of mind, that's always a big help...and most of all, lean on Jesus...He went through everything for us and He truly, understands...you are not alone in this...

Know that you are loved, and cared about...and you come here as much as you can...if not to type, at least to read...especially at the Friendship Court...alot of fun, happy threads there to make you smile and hopefully laugh :)

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just found this prayer for you dear one:

We pray for all those undertaking chemotherapy "chemo.” the use of medicines or drugs to treat disease, that the Lord will work out His perfect will in your situation and bring about healing. We ask that The Great Physician will heal all those that have undergone surgery and radiation therapy and that the fire of God will destroy all the cancer cells. We speak peace to all the patients and ask the healing virtue of Our Lord God will flow through every vein, tissue, cell, ligament and that healing will manifest. We believe that Gods desire is manifest in your life. His desire is written in 3 John 2 “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along”. We speak peace to all the families having cancer patients. We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of the patients. We destroy every generational curses and declare that they will not continue but the blessings of God will overshadow each and every one of you. We are in agreement with Gods word in Jeremiah 30:17 “ But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the LORD.” So be it, in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thankyou ao much to all of you. I would like to keep coming here for support.

RuthD E am sorry that you are going through this terrible fear as well.

I have chemo coming up next Wednesday and there are bad problems with my veins. I am so afraid that they will not get the chemo in - the veins in my left arm are impossible I am told by the nurses and I have had phlebitis and possible infection in my right arm. With only 2 sessions to go they do not want to put a PICC or other line in- I am so scared for next Wednesday. Please pray that the arm is well enough to get the cannula in.

I did not say originally that I have actually been bedfast for 7 months and often the fear and depression overcomes me.

Thank you all again for you kindness and RuthD I will pray for you too.

w

Reactions: Rebecca Sue
Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bedfast? Aww, that probably would be rough and get boring...

Keep your Bible by you for reading?

How's about Computer games? Handheld games? Things like that occupy me and work...

Try not to be fearful...you won't be alone...our Savior will be right there watching over you with a smile on his face :)
And don't forget your Angel...you have that Angel that is there for you as well...

It's ok to be afraid though, even Jesus was scared...but He overcame and we can and will too...May the Holy Spirit watch over you Anjelica *hugs*

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Bless yer heart, praying precious (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi anjelica. Thank you. I know that chemo makes you feel so bad you litterally cannot do anything but lay down. I'm praying that your fear subsides and that they can find a vein to use for the cannula. Have they used your hands yet for veins? Or maybe that wouldn't be good. I don't know. God bless you! {{{{{hug}}}}}

Upvote 0

bcmom

Put on the full armor of God
Jan 9, 2014
BC CANADA
✟19,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep coming Angelica. I will remember you in my prayers. I pray they find a good vein on the first try and that it doesn't need to be restarted during the chemo. I pray god gives you courage and that you feel His presence. May The Lord bless you and keep you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.