Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
:prayer: Just wanting to let you know that I'm praying for you and your husband to recover swiftly from you operations. With the both of you haveing these during the same week must be causing some hardship. So I'm praying that God heals the both of you quickly gets the both of you back on your feet in no time! :thumbsup:

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks so much.
But, I ended up having a bit of a reaction to meds or something so my recovery was slowed. Al, chose to postpone his surgery until I was better able to care for him.
Keep praying protection over him.
I am suppose to go back to work, Monday
:doh:, See, I should've started praying for you earlier! At least it sounds like your doing better. I wont forget about your husband though ;)

Upvote 0

CatholicFlame

The Lord is Risen Indeed
Nov 4, 2007
California
Visit site
✟20,269.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Good thinking about posting this thread Neph.

I want to also pray for you Peaceful and and I ask the Lord:

Good Jesus, thank you and praise you Lord! You deserve honor and glory my God. YOu are near to me and with me and us in this life, we thank you for that Jesus. Can I ask that you heal Peacefuldove now completely so that she can minister even more for your continuing honor. She desires to serve you wisely and with both understanding and love. Lord let her do so. You can heal and strengthen her today with not only a physical healing but also with renewed power in the Holy Spirit you promised her. Please pour out that same Spirit in abundance upon her now Lord. And thank you so much Lord Jesus, we really do love you.

We ask all of this through You, Jesus Christ, the Lord forever and ever. Amen.

peace be with you Peaceful and in your entire livelihood

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.