Gettin' Jiggy club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Lead singer of 4mm
Sep 8, 2002
LaFayette, GA
✟519.00
Okay the idea behind this club is that, YOU, the people.  Can do whatever you feel you need to do.  Jes so long as it makes no sense and seems utterly fun.

For example.

* Finds a box and starts kicking it, and running in circles and stops for a breather and finishes the box of with a vicious elbow drop *

YAY!!!! I AM THE WINNER!!!

Have at it.

GodBoy809

Servant of Christ
Jul 5, 2002
Northwest Georgia
✟3,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by paulewog
Yes it will, because at least you will have eliminated one option to making it light.

:D

actually paule thats not true. If your traveling at the speed of light and turn your lights on nothing is going to happen becus the light (which travels at the speed of light) cant get in front of you to light your path. So it makes no difference.

Upvote 0

Dewjunkie

Apr 1, 2002
Asheville, NC
Visit site
✟9,428.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by GodBoy809
actually paule thats not true. If your traveling at the speed of light and turn your lights on nothing is going to happen becus the light (which travels at the speed of light) cant get in front of you to light your path. So it makes no difference.

Actually, Godboy, if you were travelling at the speed of light you would have disintegrated long before having the chance to turn on the headlights.  That's why it makes no difference.  :D

Upvote 0

Tami

Your friendly neighborhood FUNdie at your service!
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟8,668.00
Faith
Protestant
Originally posted by Sher
good point paule lol.

**pops a piece of beef jerk in her mouth and sits back on the couch to watch tami spazzing out and smith playing with a cereal box**

Can you really blame me after what Water Wizard did to my car?  Thank God the flying monkeys fixed it.

Upvote 0

Sher

Sep 24, 2002
South Georgia, USA! w00t! go bulldawgs! yeeehaw!
✟16,813.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't blame you one bit! I'd be traumatized if ww even touched any possesion of mine. I like all my stuff too much to just let ww even touch it for a split second.

As for Smith...well I thought they said dogs were a man's best friend, not cereal boxes!

Upvote 0

Smith

Lead singer of 4mm
Sep 8, 2002
LaFayette, GA
✟519.00
Hey! Hey! Hey! Leave my cereal boxes a lone! Jes because I find friends in inanimate objects doesn't mean I am strange?

*Head starts shaking as if convulsing*

*Turns into Mr. Wizard from the old nickalodeon days*

Actually everyone, if you were traveling at the speed of light and the light that was turned also went at the speed of light. THEN by you being with the speed of light along with the headlights being turned on. You would ultimately be next to our in the exact same strength as the light being turned on. Because you are at the exact same speed. Think driving....one person is going 50 MPH and the other is going 50 MPH and you are side by side.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

panterapat

Praise God in all things!
Jun 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟9,767.00
Faith
Catholic
Got ya- I didn't say if you were travelling forward or reverse.

You may forward your reversals, previously rebutted and rehearsed,
for the one travelling at the speed of light put it in gear and reversed.

One going forward-- no light do I see, he curses.
Says he, Oh my, I see light, as soon as I reverses.

I see the light of Christ and its always going forward,
Patrick

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kookaburra

searching for The Hidden Country
Aug 9, 2002
✟10,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey, I have something you never knew. If you turned your car lights on BEFORE you started moving, the light would be ahead of you, and since you and the car light was travelling at the same speed, you wouldn't be able to catch IT. so that solves it. But if you're already moving and you start the light, then no, it won't help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.