chaoschristian

Dec 22, 2005
✟9,379.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No love for wiki.

Wiki, no wiki, I don't care, so long as everyone has a chance to have input into the rules.

I can ask staff to close down that wiki if y'all like, but one thing I'm not certain about is this: in order for FSRs to be 'official' do they have to be snapshotted from a wiki?

Could be that no one cares how we get to the rules. Or there could be some protocol mandating wiki.

I don't know.

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

No love for wiki.

Wiki, no wiki, I don't care, so long as everyone has a chance to have input into the rules.

I can ask staff to close down that wiki if y'all like, but one thing I'm not certain about is this: in order for FSRs to be 'official' do they have to be snapshotted from a wiki?

Could be that no one cares how we get to the rules. Or there could be some protocol mandating wiki.

I don't know.
Hmmm...good question. :scratch:

I think your right...they need to be put into a wiki.

I suppose we could always get our rules in order first. Then cut and paste them into your wiki...and have them snapshotted.

Upvote 0

meh

Legend
Feb 22, 2006
✟52,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
No love for wiki.

I don't know.

I like that this crowd is so chill we're like "rules? eh? list? should we? i dunno..what do you think?" Very low-key:thumbsup: I love it.

And I love the name suggestions, too. IHOP. Too funny^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟36,890.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think I could see the forum named IHOP without thinking of the Jim Gaffigan routine:

"Ever go to IHOP? I don't know why they call it IHOP. When I leave there I don't ever feel like hopping. They should call it, "I barely move." "I need a wheelchair."

Upvote 0

chaoschristian

Dec 22, 2005
✟9,379.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Middlesville. Aww, it sounds like a small town with picket fences and ice-cream trucks and a 50's diner.

em, that would be where I live now . . . just add in a dozen or two snack food companies and you've got the picture complete.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟36,890.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, now you know where to have the family reunion.

We did :swoon:

It was a little out in the country by a creek and a sawmill. Everyone looked so much like my late father-in-law it was downright creepy.

Upvote 0