HisLamb

Feb 6, 2002
N.E. Texas
Visit site
✟1,054.00
Faith
Catholic
Originally posted by onesheep
I noticed that Father Elijah was mentioned in either book 2 or book 3. Having read Father Elijah first I knew immediately who that was. I'm thinking of re-reading Father Elijah to see if characters from the series are mentioned in it.

onesheep, I don't recall that any of the characters from the other 3 books were mentioned in Father Elijah. Now I'm curious to see if I missed it!

One of the books not yet out has to do with that store. I don't want to say too much because I'd mess it up for those who haven't read Father Elijah yet. I'll just say the store where he hid as a child. I really, really, really want O'Brien's next book to be published soooooon. :)

Upvote 0

onesheep

Sheep that looks like Bob
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
✟16,741.00
Faith
Catholic
Originally posted by HisLamb
onesheep, I don't recall that any of the characters from the other 3 books were mentioned in Father Elijah. Now I'm curious to see if I missed it!
:D I know. I don't think they were mentioned but I'm curious too.
One of the books not yet out has to do with that store. I don't want to say too much because I'd mess it up for those who haven't read Father Elijah yet. I'll just say the store where he hid as a child. I really, really, really want O'Brien's next book to be published soooooon. :)
Oooh....shoot, now you got me anxious. ;)

Upvote 0

HisLamb

Feb 6, 2002
N.E. Texas
Visit site
✟1,054.00
Faith
Catholic
Ah, onesheep, I just went to Ignatius Press home page, and searched out the author, and a book came up whose title I didn't recognize. Boy, was I excited thinking the next in the line of fiction was out. Darnit. It's a non-fiction book. Looks good, though. Only now I can't remember the title. Something with "Dragon" in it... :o

Upvote 0

onesheep

Sheep that looks like Bob
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
✟16,741.00
Faith
Catholic
A Landscape With Dragons : The Battle for Your Child's Mind
Michael O'Brien / Paperback / Published 1998

Landscape with Dragons; Christian and Pagan Imagination in Children's Literature
Michael O'Brien / Paperback / Published 1994
He's also written a children's book
The Small Angel
Michael O'Brien / Paperback / Published 1996
BTW, you have a really great name, Peggy! :D

Upvote 0

HisLamb

Feb 6, 2002
N.E. Texas
Visit site
✟1,054.00
Faith
Catholic
Originally posted by ZooMom
Yeah. What is it with Peggys and sheep, anyway?

:D :D ;)

I agree with onesheep. Of course, I know I need help. :)

Hey, peoples... I found the names to the two books that O'Brien is including in "Children of the Last Day" series.

Sophia House and A Cry of Stone.

Now if only they'd get published!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.