Status
Not open for further replies.

Follower of Christ

Literal 6 Day Creationist<br />''An Evening and a
Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian

Well, Our Creation Scientists usually like to let the secular scientists do all the work and then make them feel like idiots by showing them what the results REALLY mean.

God, I love it when folks have to use a $50 vocabulary to in order to disguise the fact that everything they are saying is questionable at best.

(If the shoe fits....)

Upvote 0

LewisWildermuth

Senior Veteran
May 17, 2002
Bloomington, Illinois
✟11,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today at 09:53 PM Follower of Christ said this in Post #8

Well, Our Creation Scientists usually like to let the secular scientists do all the work and then make them feel like idiots by showing them what the results REALLY mean.

The problem is that they never have been able to debunk or make one of their onw "theories" work. They don't tell you this ofcourse, but when was the last time you saw any of them publish any creationism work in a scientific journal? They can't because there theories don't hold water.

God, I love it when folks have to use a $50 vocabulary to in order to disguise the fact that everything they are saying is questionable at best.

(If the shoe fits....)

Yes isn't it sad... AiG and ICR should stop doing it.

Upvote 0

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You don't seem to have any answers, do you? Does it tell you something?

I think its becos they heed these scriptures...

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Pr 23:9
Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words.

Pr 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

Pr 26:8
Like one who binds the stone in the sling is he who gives honor to a fool.

Proverbs 9:7
"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.

Proverbs 9:8
Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.

Upvote 0

wblastyn

Jedi Master
Jun 5, 2002
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟11,265.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
All of the above apply to you, you obviously don't care about understanding what evolution actually is. You'd rather just express your opinion on how evolution is stupid and unChristian, quoting random scripture at us to try and back up your opinion.

Upvote 0

Follower of Christ

Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
Today at 03:50 AM chickenman said this in Post #10

if AIG or ICR were at all scientific they'd be doing their own research to find evidence in support of their ridiculous claims

Im not sure whether they do or not.

If it were me, I would let them (secular scientists) make their proposterous specualtions, then show them how easily the whole ''finding'' fits right into a young earth.

Upvote 0

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
All of the above apply to you, you obviously don't care about understanding what evolution actually is. You'd rather just express your opinion on how evolution is stupid and unChristian, quoting random scripture at us to try and back up your opinion.

see what i mean...

"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insult; whoever rebukes a wicked man incurs abuse.

Pr 23:9
Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words.

but I better follow this...

Pr 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

so I'm outta here ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wblastyn

Jedi Master
Jun 5, 2002
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟11,265.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Er I did not abuse or insult you. How does accepting evolution as a valid scientific theory make me a "wicked man"?

I take much pleasure in understanding things. I prefer to keep my opinions to myself rather than blurt them out in fear of saying something stupid and ignorant.

I don't see how these verses apply to me?

Upvote 0

Follower of Christ

Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
Yesterday at 11:52 PM chickenman said this in Post #15

how easily does the radiometric dating/starlight problem fit in the creationist model

as far as I can tell. it doesn't fit at all

Its merely something we cant explain.
I would say YET, but in taking our God at His word, we have no need to understand everything to believe Him

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.