Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well Folks... I have the scores tallied and there was literally 2 points max between the Grand prize and 1st place.. and 1 point between 1st and 2nd place contestants. 3rd place was only separated by 3 more points so this was a tight contest.

I'd like to thank my lovely cohost Ariella, and our judges (Breezy3, DaughterofEve, dluvs2trvl, and Sushi614) for their hard work. You guys were awesome... I couldn't have done it without you!

Okay... ;) The following participated in the Hunt, and are being awarded blessings for participating... and the amount was determined by who entered first to last posting of the results. So in order of your submissions, here are the hunt awards.

Encouraging_angels
NorwayUnn
Jazzycricket
nanajojothatsme
mizangelwolf
Tangeloper
joyshirley
Sabbie
arwen123
believer4God

Dress up Results:
3rd Place..................... NorwayUnn - 500 Blessings

2nd Place....................iec91820 - 1000 Blessings

1st Place..................Tangeloper - 2000 Blessings

Grand Prize......AngelKate - 3000 Blessings

Since there are so many to be awarded, it may take several minutes to receive your blessings.

Thanks for playing. I had fun hosting this with Ariella. You all did great!

Upvote 0

Ariella

Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
wow well done to all of you!!!!
joyshirley - i thought you had an excellent outfit --- but i knew that would be a hard one for those who have cold Christmasses to understand - great job though :)
angelkate --- good job!!!!
very good from everyone
kristen, excellent contest and it was fun doing this with you :)

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, Kristen.....Ariella, for a cool game. :clap: I really enjoyed it and it was great to get the chance to show folk what we're wearing round Christmas over these ways. :D I also enjoyed the Hunt too. :cool:

Thanks for the blessings and God bless you both! :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well Folks... I have the scores tallied and there was literally 2 points max between the Grand prize and 1st place.. and 1 point between 1st and 2nd place contestants. 3rd place was only separated by 3 more points so this was a tight contest.

I'd like to thank my lovely cohost Ariella, and our judges (Breezy3, DaughterofEve, dluvs2trvl, and Sushi614) for their hard work. You guys were awesome... I couldn't have done it without you!

Okay... ;) The following participated in the Hunt, and are being awarded blessings for participating... and the amount was determined by who entered first to last posting of the results. So in order of your submissions, here are the hunt awards.

Encouraging_angels
NorwayUnn
Jazzycricket
nanajojothatsme
mizangelwolf
Tangeloper
joyshirley
Sabbie
arwen123
believer4God

Dress up Results:
3rd Place..................... NorwayUnn - 500 Blessings

2nd Place....................iec91820 - 1000 Blessings

1st Place..................Tangeloper - 2000 Blessings

Grand Prize......AngelKate - 3000 Blessings

Since there are so many to be awarded, it may take several minutes to receive your blessings.

Thanks for playing. I had fun hosting this with Ariella. You all did great!
BUMP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums