Christian Humanist
Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
✟21,334.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure if I missed it, but has anyone yet raised the issue that many women have difficulty reaching [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] with vaginal sex, but not oral sex?

Or are female [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] viewed as "unnatural" because they do not directly contribute to procreation? :p

Upvote 0

cantata

Queer non-theist, with added jam.
Feb 20, 2007
Oxford, UK
✟24,693.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'm not sure if I missed it, but has anyone yet raised the issue that many women have difficulty reaching [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] with vaginal sex, but not oral sex?

Or are female [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] viewed as "unnatural" because they do not directly contribute to procreation? :p

Of course. Female [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] are of Satan.

The demonising of any sex that isn't penis-in-vagina sex is misogyny, pure and simple.

Upvote 0

Isambard

Nihilist Extrodinaire
Jul 11, 2007
✟12,789.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Ive found it equally easy to have my partners achieve both. Instead of a testament of my super studdlyness though, it has more to with the technique of most men compromising entirely of thrust, shake, thrust, repeat. lol

Upvote 0

cantata

Queer non-theist, with added jam.
Feb 20, 2007
Oxford, UK
✟24,693.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Ive found it equally easy to have my partners achieve both. Instead of a testament of my super studdlyness though, it has more to with the technique of most men compromising entirely of thrust, shake, thrust, repeat. lol

To be honest, it depends just as much on women as on their partners' technique.

Upvote 0

Drwhat

Jun 29, 2008
✟423.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
It is absolutely true that oral sex can cause cancer, I'm living proof of that fact. I went on holiday many years ago before I became a saint in the pepsicolabiscopolio Church, and I met a young Russian girl called Eveonit and we fell in lust we never went all the way but she did the next best thing if you catch my drift. A week later all my hair fell out, a month later sores erupted all over my body, it was cancer but the good news was at least it wasn't A.I.D.S. which can be caught of airplane seats. Luckily my pastor delivered me of the demonic spirit of oral degregation even naming the evil communist spirit, 'Comagenski' and I was emptied and felt like weight had left my body.

The message of my story is, never go on a 18 to 30's cheap rate holiday to Chernobyl.

(Pro 26:4-5)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟378,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There may well be an association between some strains of HPV (not all strains are carcinogenic) and some types of aero-digestive tract cancers. But overall, I'd think the risk is fairly low. Just looking at it historically--oral sex has been around FOREVER. And is practiced ubiquitously. HPV is also extremely common--some strains have been detected in up to 50% of the population. Yet, as the article notes, throat cancer is still an uncommon disease. With all the oral sex that's been performed over the millenia, and all of the people who carry wart virus, I'd expect a lot higher prevalence of pharyngeal cancer in the population, if HPV is the primary cause. There have to be other factors involved.

Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you're going to call someone ignorant, make you don't make any mistakes in your sentence. Scott is spelt with a capital S. This is the part I would normally call you a derogatory name, but I've been in too much trouble for that lately, so do me a favour and just imagine some flaming coming from my direction aimed towards you.

doesn't change that if you really thought that was the kind of dental dam people use for protection during oral sex you were ignorant of the facts on dental dams. :p

Upvote 0

wanderingone

Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
These same "dangerous" genitals of toxic waste management are what either helps create life or brings it forth (unless there's a c-section). These are wonderful things... but they involve the exact same parts. How is it wonderful in one circumstance and disgusting and filthy in another? :confused:

Just have your partner wash up for goodness sake, and if they're sick or you're concerned about disease then either don't do it, or use protection.

Not to mention that giant organ called skin oozes out all kinds of waste... maybe he doesn't sweat? Just what part of the body is he willing to touch?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wanderingone

Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh gods, you didn't get glandular fever, did you? *shudder* Kissing is so gross ;)

My daughter got mono (you know we Americans, we can't just call it what the rest of the world does..) a couple years ago (my oldest) in my family we can't just get over something... we have to get all the complications that go with... she had strep to go with the mono, and developed cold agglutinin disease secondary to the mono...

Kissing still isn't gross.. but mono is soooo unpleasant,...

Upvote 0

wanderingone

Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Considering the strong focus around E & M on where the penis goes I suspect it's not something thought about much..... I do hear from a number of woman that "their men" won't indulge such activities.. they like to receive.. but not give.... A friend's husband said he won't eat anything he can't put on a plate :sorry: -- I told her to sit on a plate...

Upvote 0

FlamingFemme

The Flaming One
May 2, 2008
USA
✟12,903.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
there is still a ton of bacteria down there though that the mouth dosen't need to be near. Lotsa bacterial flora and e-coli
I feel so, so, SO, very very sorry for the state of your sex life.
It seems to me, however, that the only oral sex you find disgusting is that which is performed on women - Surely you're not hypocritical enough to believe that [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] is icky, but [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] is perfectly ok... Are you?

Upvote 0

Illuminatus

Draft the chickenhawks
Nov 28, 2004
✟14,062.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A mouth dosen't belong anywhere near there where urine and feces is disposed of. There is alot of bacteria near the genitals that don't belong anywhere near the mouth and if they made their way to the stomach would cause serious poisoning(e-coli, salmenella, fecal matter, bladder infections, etc)

Remember, kids, always boil your partner's genitalia for at least 15 minutes before oral sex.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Illuminatus

Draft the chickenhawks
Nov 28, 2004
✟14,062.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Are men who perform oral sex on women infected with HPV similarly at risk?

Yes.

jayem said:
There may well be an association between some strains of HPV (not all strains are carcinogenic) and some types of aero-digestive tract cancers. But overall, I'd think the risk is fairly low. Just looking at it historically--oral sex has been around FOREVER. And is practiced ubiquitously. HPV is also extremely common--some strains have been detected in up to 50% of the population. Yet, as the article notes, throat cancer is still an uncommon disease. With all the oral sex that's been performed over the millenia, and all of the people who carry wart virus, I'd expect a lot higher prevalence of pharyngeal cancer in the population, if HPV is the primary cause. There have to be other factors involved.

I remember reading a couple of papers on this, a while back. Apparently, a significant fraction of oral cancers analysed contain DNA from a couple different strains of HPV. You're right, though, it's not the main factor. Sadly, oral cancer is like lung cancer, in that it's almost always preventable. The vast majority of people with oral cancer (~90%, IIRC) are heavy smokers and/or drinkers. Smoking and drinking heavily can increase your risk of oral cancer by about 500%. In and of itself, HPV exposure isn't likely to give you oral cancer - but when it's combined with other risk factors, it certainly doesn't help.

Upvote 0

wanderingone

Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I prefer to think of myself as innocent, you could even call me pure :p

:D

I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh. Ignorant does have a mean little sound to it - especially since most people (including me) are being a little condescending when we use the term.. so from this point on when someone doesn't know something I'll say "you're sooooo innocent" :p

Upvote 0

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
But seriously, it's worth the risk to enjoy my life.

I'm going to live all alone in a hermetically sealed underground fortress in order to bring my risk of disease down to zero.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.