Can Oral Sex Cause Thoat Cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawtonfogle

My solace my terror, my terror my solace.
Apr 20, 2005
✟13,892.00
Faith
Christian
Not to be blunt... ok, being blunt: don't swallow, and you should be fine, right?

Anyways, there is a link between computer use and getting cancer, doesn't mean I am not going to be a programmer.

Also, for the rise in number of patients with cancer who have had oral sex, if we have a raise from 25% to 75% of kids have oral sex, and cancer randomly hits them, you'll see a rise from 25% to 75% of cancer patients who have had oral sex. So be careful with the stats.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not to be blunt... ok, being blunt: don't swallow, and you should be fine, right?

Anyways, there is a link between computer use and getting cancer, doesn't mean I am not going to be a programmer.

Also, for the rise in number of patients with cancer who have had oral sex, if we have a raise from 25% to 75% of kids have oral sex, and cancer randomly hits them, you'll see a rise from 25% to 75% of cancer patients who have had oral sex. So be careful with the stats.

You can learn something from using the computer. Cancer often takes some years to develope. He's the doctor and not me --- not to be blunt...

Upvote 0

cantata

Queer non-theist, with added jam.
Feb 20, 2007
Oxford, UK
✟24,693.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Well, no. HPV is not transmitted solely through sperm. Using condoms and dental dams would be sensible.

Of course, if we just vaccinated against HPV...

Upvote 0

TheManeki

Christian Humanist
Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
✟21,334.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, the link is between performing oral sex on people with human papilloma virus and cancer, not between oral sex and cancer.

Remember kids, unprotected sex of any kind is not smart. For oral, you might want to check into dental dams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually, the link is between performing oral sex on people with human papilloma virus and cancer, not between oral sex and cancer.

Remember kids, unprotected sex of any kind is not smart. For oral, you might want to check into dental dams.

So NAT-UR-AL. NOT!

Upvote 0

TheManeki

Christian Humanist
Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
✟21,334.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So NAT-UR-AL. NOT!

I'm not sure I follow. Do you mean performing oral sex with a dental dam is unnatural?

Or do you mean performing oral sex is unnatural? If so, do you mean it is unnatural because oral sex with someone infected with HPV can lead to cancer? How is that different from vaginal sex with someone infected with HPV leading to cervical cancer?

Upvote 0

lawtonfogle

Apr 20, 2005
✟13,892.00
Faith
Christian
You can learn something from using the computer. Cancer often takes some years to develope. He's the doctor and not me --- not to be blunt...

That whole being blunt thing, I was planning on saying something else, but I decided some of the mods may not like it (though I personally think of it no worse than talking about oral sex), and didn't put it. So really, I wasn't being blunt.

Anyways, what if it was possible to learn something as a result of oral sex. Anything I learn with a computer I could learn elsewhere, just it would be harder and more time consuming. A situation could be constructed where the same was true for oral sex, no?

Upvote 0

sidhe

Seemly Unseelie
Sep 27, 2004
Couldharbour
✟27,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
TheGreatManeki said:
I'm not sure I follow. Do you mean performing oral sex with a dental dam is unnatural?

Or do you mean performing oral sex is unnatural? If so, do you mean it is unnatural because oral sex with someone infected with HPV can lead to cancer? How is that different from vaginal sex with someone infected with HPV leading to cervical cancer?

I think he means that HPV isn't natural.

After all, you know it was created by Ebil Atheizt Scientizts to infect young girls and give them throat and cervical cancer, so they could then unleash a vaccine that will cause them to be promiscuous and, ultimately, Radical Lesbian Dianic Wiccans.

I'm starting a betting pool for how long it takes for someone to actually suggest something similar to that.

Reactions: TheManeki
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Athene

Grammatically incorrect
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
✟65,046.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I think he means that HPV isn't natural.

After all, you know it was created by Ebil Atheizt Scientizts to infect young girls and give them throat and cervical cancer, so they could then unleash a vaccine that will cause them to be promiscuous and, ultimately, Radical Lesbian Dianic Wiccans.

I'm starting a betting pool for how long it takes for someone to actually suggest something similar to that.

1000 blessings on one week. :cool:

Upvote 0

stan1980

Veteran
Jan 7, 2008
✟12,040.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is what a dental dam looks like by the way just in case anyone thinks I'm over reacting

439998299_f97a144fba.jpg

Reactions: TheManeki
Upvote 0

lawtonfogle

Apr 20, 2005
✟13,892.00
Faith
Christian
My God, has anyone in the history of the world ever used one of those for oral sex? I dunno, but I really think I'd lose all interest if I saw a girl putting one of those on ^_^

I only have a vague idea of what one looks like, and I don't think google would be a safe thing to try to find a picture of it.

EDIT:
Scratch that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sidhe

Seemly Unseelie
Sep 27, 2004
Couldharbour
✟27,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My God, has anyone in the history of the world ever used one of those for oral sex? I dunno, but I really think I'd lose all interest if I saw a girl putting one of those on ^_^

I have. Sidhes don't like the taste of latex. That's what was learned.

If I bet, can I then state it to win, or do I have to mean it?

If you bet, you can't then state it. You have to find someone saying it seriously.

Upvote 0

cantata

Queer non-theist, with added jam.
Feb 20, 2007
Oxford, UK
✟24,693.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I've used clingfilm in the past, which seemed to do the trick (and it doesn't taste of anything much), but you can get flavoured dendams as well.

Also, pfft, it's only a square of latex. No need to be scared. You can use condoms split in half, as well.

Upvote 0

sidhe

Seemly Unseelie
Sep 27, 2004
Couldharbour
✟27,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is what a dental dam looks like by the way just in case anyone thinks I'm over reacting

439998299_f97a144fba.jpg

No no no!

A sexual dental dam is a piece of thin latex about 4" square, usually "flavored," so it tastes like latex with added grape/cherry flavor. Vile.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.