Not open for further replies.

Late_Cretaceous

<font color="#880000" ></font&g
Apr 4, 2002
Visit site
✟18,025.00
Faith
Catholic
Try reading The Dinosaur Hunters" by Deborah Cadbury. It is an interesting account of the earliest geologists (most of whom were creationists by our standards), and how they struggled to either reconcile science with the bible, or find evidence in support of the bible. Some pre-Darwinian evolutionists had thier career ruined because of their acceptance of what the evidence really said. QUite ironic, since many comtemporary creationists claim that there is either a consipiracy to suppress creationist evidence, or that scientists only regard evidence in and "evolutionary mindset".

p.s.  isnt  Jack Cuozzo a dentist?

Upvote 0

Follower of Christ

Literal 6 Day Creationist<br />''An Evening and a
Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian

Obviously, and please dont take this the wrong way, if there WERE any conspiracy by hardcore evolutionist, people like you would be totally oblivious to it.

yes, he is a dentist which is why his book is so interesting.

“Buried Alive - (Hidden, suffocating from the pain of a story left untold ... The Startling Truth About Neanderthal Man)” by Dr. Jack Cuozzo. Orthodontist examines original Neanderthal fossils and finds teeth and jaws misfit to try to show a more ape-like appearance.

"The "Neanderthal Man" was discovered in 1856 and like Archaeopteryx was not considered anything special until the Evolutionists had to find "proof." The Neanderthal's claim to fame is that his back is hunched over like an ape. Of course upon further study he turned out to be just an old man with arthritis. Instead of slowly coming up like the textbooks teach he was slowly going down. Several of these Neanderthals have been found all over Europe (less the hunched back). This in turn has allowed scientists to learn a great deal about the Neanderthals. We know that they were incredibly strong and intelligent. There is no evidence to support the notion that they are a lower species of evolution. Most scientists who have studied these Neanderthals believe that they are just an extinct race of human and not a missing link. The differences are for the most part in the eye of the beholder. And again the people putting these skeletal remains back together generally do so with an obvious prejudice. Jack Cuozzo (a Dentist) took his x-ray equipment and went over to the museum to study these skeletons. He found that they were put together horribly incorrectly. He sighted one particular case where the jaw bone had been moved out of socket an inch to give the man a much more ape-like appearance."

Upvote 0

Late_Cretaceous

&lt;font color=&quot;#880000&quot; &gt;&lt;/font&g
Apr 4, 2002
Visit site
✟18,025.00
Faith
Catholic
The current view of Neanderthal man is that they were a separate species of human that lived in Europe and the middle east until the last ice age. The old image of a hunched and hairy brute dragging a club through the dust is as extinct at the Neanderthals themselves. The Neanderthal looked after their infirm, created art, made weapons, used fire, hunted large game and probably had language. Thier cranial capacity is larger then modern humans, but thier brains were shaped differently. Neanderthal was a cousin of Homo sapiens, not an ancestor.

&nbsp;

It would not surprise me that old reconstructions of Neanderthal were made to appear more apelike , since that was the prevailing attitude at the time.&nbsp; A similar notion swayed our image of dinosaurs too.&nbsp; Until the 80's dinosaurs were thought of as slow moving, awkward creatures.&nbsp; Models, skeletons and even toys depicted creatures that dragged their tails and stood erect.&nbsp; That interpretation has changed somewhat, and they are regarded as more&nbsp;agile.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Preconceptions and misconceptions&nbsp;have also colored studies in just about all major fields of science.

Upvote 0

Follower of Christ

Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
I fail to see what my personal opinion of the book has to do with anything.

I always take everything i read with a grain of salt.
I take NOTHING on faith exept for my bible.

One thing i do know is that in researching his story, I have yet to find any information that is CONTRARY to it.

I found some who dispute his beliefs and some who use his credentials as a D.O against him, but none so far as I have seen have proven his story is untrue (believe me, I check for lies in EVERYTHING I read regardless of the author).

''Notto'', was there a point to your post?

Are you trying to evade something?

Upvote 0

Follower of Christ

Mar 12, 2003
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
Musee de l’Homme is the place where his troubles began if I remember correctly.
He did studies at at different museums around Europe.

I was recommending it for YOU to READ.

I was NOT recommending it so that I could write an online book report.

If you're interested in the book and knowing the truth, get it and read it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.