Country
Thailand
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Have a look at this recent book on Amazon

Amazon.com

Two thousand years ago one resurrection resulted in the birth of a religion. In the last fifty years over two million people in the USA have clinically died, passed into the afterlife, met the divine, and were sent back to resume their life and mission. Doctors, pastors, psychologists, neurosurgeons and others have written their stories about being resurrected. Two million people who died in accidents, or on the operating table, many who were declared dead, and had death certificates issued, came back to life, many healed from the ravages of cancer, or the trauma of injury. None had brain damage, despite being without a heartbeat or brainwaves for extended periods of time, which medical science believed would have caused irreversible brain damage. Their stories are remarkably similar, meeting deceased relatives, Talking to Jesus. Having a life review, and experiencing an overwhelming love and acceptance, even to atheists and other religions than Christianity. This book explores where Christianity interprets the bible wrongly, and where the faith will have to reexamine its' precepts in the face of two million documented resurrections. Evidence that contrasts with Christianity's dogma on judgement, heaven and hell, salvation, and why we were sent to earth, and why death is nothing to fear.

• Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I used to watch some of these NDEs on youtube. Some were pretty interesting, even edifying. Some were occultist and described events that were contrary to the faith. Some were even troubling. The Spirit brought up the verse to me:

Proverbs 19:27 KJV
27 Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

Having said that, I had an NDE that was unusual. It was unusual because I was only 3 months old when it happened. My family tells me that when I was little, my mother came into my room and found me in my crib. I was not breathing, and a sickening blue-grey color. They say that my heart had stopped and that I was dead. My father was across the street talking with some neighbors when he heard my mother yelling. The neighbor's wife just happened to be a nurse and said to take me to the hospital. The hospital is about a mile and a half across town, and it took several minutes to drive there. Who knows how long I was expired... My mother says they told her I was dead. She reminded me of this every time I misbehaved. I recall her saying this when I was still in single digits as a child. She died when I was 13. I never questioned her about the specifics of that statement. I wish I had. I don't know what happened, but they decided to put me into an iron lung. The iron lung was big back then. Polio was common in the early 50s, and somehow, they thought I might be affected. How I got from being dead to being placed in an iron lung, I don't know. I asked my brother Jimmy years later what he remembered. He said I expired from what they today call blue baby syndrome. They diagnosed that I had a malfunction in my heart where there was a leak between the chambers. More confusion here. When I was in high school, I broke district track records in the 440-yard race. Anyway, after over a month at the hospital, they released me. I have the newspaper notice that I was released in May of 1954. I was less than 4 months old.
I know and agree that a child that age is not supposed to remember specific events. Medicine tells us that the brain is not developed enough to form and store such memories. I don't know about that. But I have a memory of "something." I even remember remembering it when I was a small child. I would lie in bed and think about what I remembered from nowhere. By that, I mean there were no connecting memories. When something occurs to us in our lives, we usually know what was happening before and after the events. What was happening before the car crash, what happened afterward, etc. There is a flow. But with this memory, there was no such connecting memory. No flow of events. All I have is this odd, dislocated memory: I was suddenly just "there," looking up at my bedroom ceiling. I could see the light fixture. I somehow floated up through the ceiling and was then in the sky and was aware of a very bright light. I have a distinct memory of what I would now call angelic singing. Then, the memory ends. There are no words or thoughts in this memory. It was all just perceptions. It was not me watching what happened. It is a memory of what I was seeing as it happened. When I was a kid, I had no idea what this memory was. Oddly, I never put together the memory and the account of my family and my "death." At any rate, I came back.
That is my NDE, or rather the memories I associate with the event.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟43,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I remember in the 80s when I first heard about NDE's and when science said it was to oxygen deprivation this 20-year-old said that makes sense. It was a couple of years ago when I remembered NDE and started watching them on YouTube after watching several I noticed a common theme of unconditional love, the feeling of being home, peace, life review, brilliant light and so many more. When you hear these people there are some similarities to teaching in the bible.
The only thing I am terrified of is the life review because the experiencers say that not only are you shown the things you have done but feel the hurt caused from their perspective. I remember when my kids were little and me and the wife were fighting and they were crying telling us to stop. I have a vivid memory of their little faces and I know someday I will feel each one of their pains because of my action.

I have a better understanding of the tongue that the bible mentions.

That is my NDE,
Praise God you are here to give us your experience.

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

solosailor2

May 5, 2024
Samut Prakan
✟536.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
before you dismiss the book as rubbish.. I think you should look at this youtube video.. there are thousands like this, It is a fact that people have died and talked with Jesus. I wrote here.. because I am concerned that Christians are missing a lot when they don't review what is really happening.. and I want to help open the eyes of my brothers.
This lady has a phd.. and ran hospitals.. I just want you to hear their testimonies. Surely if so many people have actually talked with Jesus we have to take it seriously. Peace to all.

Upvote 0