Band startup

Okay, I have been praying about starting a band 4 a long time!!! At first i wanted 2 be a guitarest, but, in certain ways the lord has revealed 2 me that i should be singer. I am looking 2 start a blindside type band. I have never screamed/yelled/sung in my life 2 that kinda music (unless singing along counts), But i feel the lord telling me that i could do it in many different ways, but the only way i could get hyped up enough 2 do it, is to be in the band!!! So i know the lord will bring me the right ppl. I need a bassist, 2 elec. guitarist, and a drummer. Before u post, seriously pray and make sure that ur the one i need (oh, and u all must be christian, its a christian band). I'm also praying that god will bring me the right ppl. I live in Whittier Ca. (in los angeles county) where i live could count as alot of places (la puente, basset, Industry, ect.) if u feel u r 1 of the ppl i need, email me at punkdude6894@yahoo.com and my aim is 'blacktiger grrr' GOD BLES GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! (I would like 4 the bands name 2 be 'That 1 guy, and those other ppl' i'll explain when u email me, it has a christian meaning)