Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not sure how much of a difference this would make, but it is just a thought.

For my age group, there is only the 'College Life' section. However, not everyone my age goes to college.

Due to my mental health disorders, I am incapable of going to college. I am not offended by any means.

It just seems like there should be a section for those of us who do not attend college. Or maybe renaming the section if that is something you would like to consider.

Thank you so very much for reading this message.

I know I am new here on the site, so my request probably won't count as much. But your reading this alone is appreciated.

I hope you have a blessed day <3

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure how much of a difference this would make, but it is just a thought.

For my age group, there is only the 'College Life' section. However, not everyone my age goes to college.

Due to my mental health disorders, I am incapable of going to college. I am not offended by any means.

I think College Life is meant to be just that - members discussing life as college students. We also have a section about marriage, but not every adult gets married. You just pick the section that is relevant to you.

Fortunately, CF has mental health support sections so if you have anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, or autism, scroll to the bottom of the homepage.

Upvote 0