south wales
✟38,269.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "iced walls" are not too high if it was possible to fly over them easily with the most primitive first planes.

Well it shows you in the video, there is no denying it.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,061,719.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure they are. If not prove it.
No, YOU prove it.
You are claiming that eye witnesses and experts are lying. You need to show evidence to back your claim - otherwise it's worthless..

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,020,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This was taken during an ecilpse:

eclipse.jpg

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,061,719.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The video about Hubert, yes I do.
Sure - cos it backs up/agrees with what you believe.
Anyone who contradicts what you believe, you reject. Even if they are Christians; God's children.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought @d taylor needed a review.

Couldn't say it any better if I tried, well said d taylor.
Where’s this proof you’re referring to? Matthew 24:30 says everyone will see Him COMING on the clouds. It doesn’t say everyone will see Him at the same time..

”And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man COMING on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.“
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭30‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

This verse does not mean that everyone will see Him at the same time. On your flat earth model you have the sun and the moon above the flat earth and everyone can’t even see those at the same time. So all you’ve managed to accomplish here is absolutely nothing. Why can’t I see the entire world from My Everest?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought @d taylor needed a review.

Couldn't say it any better if I tried, well said d taylor.
If the earth was flat I should be able to set up a telescope on the California coast and see Mt Fuji or Mt Everest across the Pacific ocean, instead all you can see is water on the horizon. And at night you can see stars right above the horizon. There should be huge mountains blocking these stars but there isn’t. Why can’t I see Mt Fuji and Mt Everest when looking across the Pacific Ocean with a telescope?

Reactions: trophy33
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't realize there were sea's 6,000 miles in, in Antarctica.

Sir Hubert Wilkins Describes His Recent Antarctic Expedition.​

Hubert Wilkins - Explorer and adventurer. Every school and every parent should educate their children as to his exploits and adventures. A great place to start is the book entitled 'The Last Explorer'. If you don't know of him this book will amaze you.

In this video Hubert states that he flew 6,000 miles over Antarctica & then came across new seas.

View attachment 346867
He didn’t fly 6,000 miles over Antarctica because Antarctica is only 3,300 miles across at its largest point. Not only that no airplane in 1930 could get anywhere close to reaching 6,000 miles. The longest recorded flight in the 1930s was 2378 miles in 1939. No plane ever broke 6,000 miles until 1967 which was the Boeing 707 that flew 6,252 miles. If Hubert was going to fly 6,000 miles over Antarctica where was he going to refuel at? How did he get back? Did he fly another 6,000 miles back in his 1930s plane? That would be something because the longest flight ever recorded was in 2020 and it was only 9,537 miles. Anyone with any intelligence at all can clearly see that this would’ve been impossible to accomplish in 1930. Not to mention that he would’ve froze to death and his plane would’ve acculturated so much ice on it it would’ve fallen out of the sky which is why modern places have de-icing features that heat the fuselage to prevent ice from accumulating on it and causing it to be too heavy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟38,269.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where’s this proof you’re referring to? Matthew 24:30 says everyone will see Him COMING on the clouds. It doesn’t say everyone will see Him at the same time..

I once had a conversation with another Christian about this, I asked her, 'how are we all gong to see Jesus coming at the same time' ? Her answer was, 'Well everybody will have their TV's & their Mobile Phones'. I had never laughed so much.

But serious, it reads in the Bible 'that every eye shall see him' this will be on that final day,

Heaven will fold back like a scroll, hows this going to happen on a ball ?

King James Bible
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟38,269.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He didn’t fly 6,000 miles over Antarctica because Antarctica is only 3,300 miles across at its largest point. Not only that no airplane in 1930 could get anywhere close to reaching 6,000 miles. The longest recorded flight in the 1930s was 2378 miles in 1939. No plane ever broke 6,000 miles until 1967 which was the Boeing 707 that flew 6,252 miles. If Hubert was going to fly 6,000 miles over Antarctica where was he going to refuel at? How did he get back? Did he fly another 6,000 miles back in his 1930s plane? That would be something because the longest flight ever recorded was in 2020 and it was only 9,537 miles. Anyone with any intelligence at all can clearly see that this would’ve been impossible to accomplish in 1930. Not to mention that he would’ve froze to death and his plane would’ve acculturated so much ice on it it would’ve fallen out of the sky which is why modern places have de-icing features that heat the fuselage to prevent ice from accumulating on it and causing it to be too heavy.

You make some valid points here :thumbsup: I'll have to look into this.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I once had a conversation with another Christian about this, I asked her, 'how are we all gong to see Jesus coming at the same time' ? Her answer was, 'Well everybody will have their TV's & their Mobile Phones'. I had never laughed so much.

But serious, it reads in the Bible 'that every eye shall see him' this will be on that final day,

King James Bible
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places
Where do you see anything referring to a “final day” in this passage?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

King James Bible
How will heaven roll up like a scroll on a flat earth? Either way it’s still 3 dimensional so I don’t see how any 3 dimensional place can roll up like a scroll. What do you think is underneath your flat earth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,191,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I didn't realize there were sea's 6,000 miles in, in Antarctica.
There aren't. You misunderstood his testimony
In this video Hubert states that he flew 6,000 miles over Antarctica & then came across new seas.

He covered a total of 6000 miles, flying back and forth along the coastline of the Antarctic Penninsular, also known as Graham Land or Palmer Land
520px-Antpen-en.png

It is along this penninsular that he found "icebound seas", near what he referred to as Hearst Land at the southern end of the Larson ice shelf. "Hearst Land" has since been renamed "Wilkins Island"

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟38,269.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Why We Are Not Allowed to Visit Antarctica​

This is what they tell us;​

Visiting Antarctica is heavily restricted for several important reasons. First and foremost, it's to protect the delicate and unique ecosystem that exists there. Human presence can disturb wildlife and flora that are not accustomed to outside interference. Antarctica's extreme environment poses significant risks to unprepared visitors, such as harsh weather conditions, freezing temperatures, and treacherous terrain. The continent is also considered a scientific preserve, and strict regulations are in place to maintain the integrity of ongoing research and prevent contamination. Overall, limiting access helps preserve this pristine environment and ensures that scientific exploration can continue without undue disruption.

Have you ever met anyone who's been there ? If so please let me know.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟153,303.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Why We Are Not Allowed to Visit Antarctica​

This is what they tell us;​

Visiting Antarctica is heavily restricted for several important reasons. First and foremost, it's to protect the delicate and unique ecosystem that exists there. Human presence can disturb wildlife and flora that are not accustomed to outside interference. Antarctica's extreme environment poses significant risks to unprepared visitors, such as harsh weather conditions, freezing temperatures, and treacherous terrain. The continent is also considered a scientific preserve, and strict regulations are in place to maintain the integrity of ongoing research and prevent contamination. Overall, limiting access helps preserve this pristine environment and ensures that scientific exploration can continue without undue disruption.

Have you ever met anyone who's been there ? If so please let me know.

There are also many scientific stations in Antarctica (for example from various universities), with known people making public talks etc. You could meet them if you wanted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟38,269.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟153,303.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd like to meet someone who was a tourist who has been to Antartica.
Visit their public discourse, if they do it. Many of them do. It takes just a bit of googling, I found one immediately, happening in just two weeks, in the public library.

Attendance fees are low, almost symbolic, about 4 euros, mostly.

Upvote 0