A place for Minister's Kid's

Could you use a facility like this just for minister's kids?

• yes

• no

• would recommend to a freind

Results are only viewable after voting.

TWallace

Feb 20, 2009
✟15,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello I am a PK, and have been my whole life. Being a ministers' kid is not always easy. I have learned over the years that it has its ups and downs...and requires a lot of sacrifice. As PK's we understand each other and what we all go through. I also know there are times where your needs are not getting through to your parents. I always wished growing up that I had someone to talk to, just to listen to me. We see so much as ministers kids, whether it be how the church is treating your family ( how many enjoy that glass bowl we have to live in ) or how at times your parents are so busy taken care of the church and its needs that they overlook yours.

Now I am 30 years old and have a beautiful wife and 2 awesome boys. The Lord has been dealing with me to create a facility for ministers' kids. A place where they can go and vent, be heard,be counseled and find restoration and maybe even some redirection.

I also plan to have several conferences across America just for ministers' kids to deal with their specific needs.

If God allows me to go forward with this, would you or a ministers' kid you know be interested in something like this?

Please leave me feedback with your thoughts and pray for us as we follow the leading of GOD.

Thanks

Last edited: