Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well...mom is really bad dehydrated and has such a bad bacterial infection in her right kidney they're hoping its not in her blood. She has been admitted to the hospital...Looks like I'll be posting from my phone if i get to at all after this.

Upvote 0

Nella Fantasia

Sin-Bound
Mar 9, 2005
Visit site
✟28,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope everything will be fine with your mom. That's important. Keep us updated.

Also wanted to say that I'm still here. I just haven't posted because there's so much going on right now with everyone asking questions that I decided to sit back and chill until a good opportunity presents itself to post.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks...Found out mom had a mini seizure yesterday. God I so wish she was at another hospital. I hate the one here in town. Any ways..I'm going to see mom today before work. I'll post soon as I see an opening for me. Thanks again for the prayers every one. They are much needed.

Upvote 0

Brilliand

Benevolent dictator for hire
Oct 3, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟21,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Could we wake this up a bit? I don't think that it's my turn to post yet, as only one person has posted since the last time I posted, but surely it's someone's turn... Syslvengard's, perhaps? (Hmm, he isn't highly active, but he'll probably see this fairly soon.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums