✟8,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looks good!

EDIT: You may post and whatnot, but just go from where we are now. Read up and post, as if you had been there all along.
Will do. If I don't post tonight, it'll be up early tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looks good, LK. Only thing is that after what just happened, no one remembers really anything of Bethany except very, very disorganized whatever, if anything. Nothing of use anyway.

Oh, and Flute! I love your signature picture :D

XD most of it was purely for me and i kinda got carried away writing it:doh::sorry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oh goodness

Sweet mother! :eek: My weekend was ridiculously tame, especially when compared to that.

So. I can tell Gilead is going to have a whole lot of loyal and close friends. =D

Lol...it was interesting. and fun and terrifying, and..well thats why he built a metal pier XD his last one burned down 2 years ago. 1 benedryl down and I'm still wiiiide awake...I wonder if i can write any thing decent tonight.

Upvote 0